How loud will the boos be?

jimbo jones

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

On a scale of 1-10, how loud will the boos be for the Newcastke game. Going by the reaction on here I'm going for a big 10.

Something something half-fans something five.

19 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

On a scale of 1-10, how loud will the boos be for the Newcastke game. Going by the reaction on here I'm going for a big 10.

Did we lose already?

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Does that matter?

by the way I'm not saying I will boo, I won't say ive never "booed" I have on a handful of occasions out of frustration, but generally don't see the point in it.

well yeah very much so it does, i cant see the boos ringing out if we win/play well. If Vydra or Wilson bang a couple in and Anya has a stormer then jeff and chris will quickly be forgotten.

48 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

We'll surely give the new boys a chance tho  - assuming they're picked.

I can see a scapegoat or 2. ..if bent is to be the target man replacin the pooular CM then first missed chance or offside will probably bring a few out. It's wrong but I can see it happening. And when it starts I can see a 7 or 8.

I doubt it unless Ipswich are loaning him back.

I hope everyone is given a chance to settle in before the boo boys start. You can't expect them to fit in straight away.

If they do then great.

Well, I haven't written us off. I think Pearson knows what he is doing. I think we'll see a team with fight and pace a hunger to win which seems to have been lacking recent games. 

People can boo if they want but I seriously question why bother. The thing that will make DCFC take notice is footfall. If attendances drop eye brows will rise.

Just now, Gritters said:

Well, I haven't written us off. I think Pearson knows what he is doing. I think we'll see a team with fight and pace a hunger to win which seems to have been lacking recent games. 

People can boo if they want but I seriously question why bother. The thing that will make DCFC take notice is footfall. If attendances drop eye brows will rise.

Agreed.. Not a Pearson fan as a person but have to respect him as a manager.. Every time I get down this season, I think back to his Leicester team that absolutely took us apart at the KP in their promotion season.. I will have a bit of that please, so he has time for me.

No expectations this season though.

I think less booing will occur than of late. Simple reason most of the extra fans we have gained over the last year or so won't turn up. I would say we have about 24,000-25,000 fans who will on the whole be supportive and about 3.000 glory hunters. It's these that are quick to turn when things don't go well. Now with our chances of promotion this season at a lower level than the last 2 years, crowds will drop to low 30's at best and closer to 27's for the less glamorous ties. 

Vydra picks up the ball and the fans make up their minds it was a **** first touch (even if its good) and boo 

Bent is having bog roll thrown at him with the chant "f*** you, Bent"

Wilson gets chicken blood thrown at him with the chant "gay boy"

Meanwhile... Pearson is strangling Rafa, the match is abandoned and both clubs docked points, Pearson beats the camara man up... and for some daft reason Colin Gibsons glasses are pinched.. 

Archived