How loud will the boos be?

jimbo jones

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have signed two new players who I hope will be given a chance to settle in. Obviously weve also lost two players who will be hard to replace.  Conversely there are still players at this club who probably dont deserve to still be here.  We do need to avoid a horror show such as we saw against Burton, play like that and Newcastle will murder us.   I was quite shocked at the booing against Brighton .. first game of season , new manager and a draw against a team who finished a few points above us last year. Sure that performance was pretty turgid but give the manager a bit of time !

Unfortunately Pearson has now made decisions which will make him look very very brave or very very  foolish and is bound to polarise opinions dramatically. Until he turns things round big time, I think the boos will get worse before they can hope to turn into cheers. And I think the club needs to handle its PR a bit better.  That obviously isnt Pearsons strong point but someone , preferably Pearson but if not someone at the club needs to come out and try and explain and justify the Martin debacle and pretty damn quick.

Will be no booing from me, as a hard core Rams fan I would never boo my team, how does that help the players confident, In fact I think the signings we have made, are excellent ones who will defo improve us, we needed more pace and now we have it, please let's all get the ipro stadium rocking, and lets show the sky viewers what great supporters DCFC have. I feel we will turn it on against the Geordies. 2-0 to the mighty Rams.

11 minutes ago, BranstonRam said:

Wait till Malta vs Scotland on Sunday ( I live 15 minutes from the Malta ground) Martin will get a quick boo and Anya a good old welcoming boo;

Are you going to the game? If so I will be watching on the telly listening closely for these boos :)

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Are you going to the game? If so I will be watching on the telly listening closely for these boos :)

Yes mate, got a ticket today for 10 euros! Can't wait to welcome the lads with a boo. I just hope the Scottish enjoy a Englishman boing them also. 

7 hours ago, richinspain said:

They will have to be pretty damned vocal to drown out the 3000 Geordies. I'd go for B4 definitely, perhaps Eddie could do a job. Having listened to all the podcasts up until the end of the season I wouldn't put David or SRG in there. Perhaps Rammie, and maybe even Craig Rammage but I'm struggling for the rest. :ph34r:

Damn predictive txt - "eight" meant to be "right". (As I'm sure u guessed) .?

Archived