Matej Vydra - Signed 4 year deal

Curtains

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cool As Custard said:

Not when Martin is on his way to Wolves for a similar fee.

Not ITK but it wouldn't surprise me if a fee hasn't already been agreed for him and we are just waiting to get someone in before we let him go. Might be why Wolves haven't come back with another bid or moved onto someone else.....

Surely this chap is to complement Martin?

2 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

West ham have announced they will unveil a highly rated young midfielder who is one of his clubs top players imminently.... please for the love of god dont be prince william

Last year I would have been shocked if will Will had gone . This year not so much ! Don't think NP sees him as pivotal too this team . Not saying for one minute that I want rid of Will I don't I think he's fantastic , I just wouldn't be suprised .

4 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Not when Martin is on his way to Wolves for a similar fee.

Not ITK but it wouldn't surprise me if a fee hasn't already been agreed for him and we are just waiting to get someone in before we let him go. Might be why Wolves haven't come back with another bid or moved onto someone else.....

3 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Surely this chap is to complement Martin?

Who knows what NP is thinking.....

Might be to compliment Ince, Weimann, Wilson or Martin

Its just something about the Martin and Wolves thing that doesn't add up to me. I think that we haven't heard the last on that one.

9 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

West ham have announced they will unveil a highly rated young midfielder who is one of his clubs top players imminently.... please for the love of god dont be prince william

It's Edimilson Fernandes of FC Sion, nothing to worry about

9 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

It's time for a new American Ram "Keep off our Willy" video

Just now, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Jeff played just as bad if not worse that the rest of our midfielders in the first few games. 

He's played less than game and half this season. He did nowt wrong in Brighton game. 

3 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Who knows what NP is thinking.....

Might be to compliment Ince, Weimann, Wilson or Martin

Its just something about the Martin and Wolves thing that doesn't add up to me. I think that we haven't heard the last on that one.

Agreed. 

I don't see Martin as a NP player. Too one dimensional with a lack of pace/industry. 

If the 8 rose to 10, it would be game over. 

HAMMERS SIGNING ‘IMMINENT’

West Ham are on the verge of announcing the signing of a “highly-rated young midfield”, according to The Insider segment on the club’s official website.

The Hammers are expected to confirm the signing of the unnamed player imminently after he successfully underwent a medical on Thursday.

“The youngster has been one of the star performers for his Club and will become the eighth major signing of the summer,” theInsider statement read. 

Just now, BranstonRam said:

The watford forum locals are gagging to take this offer. Seen and viewed a few threads where they do not rate him as the player he once was. 

Oh well, Pearson sees something so let's have a look what happens *boos at the ready*

He's 24 so hes not passed it, he has time on his hands to get back to the form he showed at Watford.

9 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

He's played less than game and half this season. He did nowt wrong in Brighton game. 

I thought he was anonymous in the Brighton game, and part of a completely none existent midfield before he got injured against Barsnley. I've rated Jeff over a few years but we should have taken the money when we had the chance 

2 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

West Ham are on the verge of announcing the signing of a “highly-rated young midfield”, according to The Insider segment on the club’s official website.

The Hammers are expected to confirm the signing of the unnamed player imminently after he successfully underwent a medical on Thursday.

“The youngster has been one of the star performers for his Club and will become the eighth major signing of the summer,” theInsider statement read. 

Don't worry if Will were on his way something would have leaked by now - no secrets at DCFC!

i think it is this Ednilson Fernandes referred to earlier in the thread. I heard something about him and West Ham yesterday on Talksport

5 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Its Fernandes from Sion.

Archived