Derby County vs Carlisle United

Carl Sagan

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

They sound better in extra time, can we hold on for pens against a league two side... COYR just nick one... Feels like ages since we've seen a 25 yard screamer or some individual brilliance 

We have a glittering record of dismal failure in this contest. No reason to change that this season. 

Thankfully the SSN noobs are all preoccupied with Gillingham beating Watford and WBA struggling at Northampton. 

We're even slipping down their ladder of interest. We didn't even get Bianca Westwood at the game. Had to make do with a bloke on the phone. We've become Preston. .........

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

But we played an extra four minutes.It just doesnt make sense that you can get three minutes of stoppage time in 90 minutes (including six substitutions) yet you can gain four minute stoppage time inside three minutes. Anyway no excuse even tho its just wrong.  

Not able to listen so I hadn't realized it was another of those nights where the referee gets carried away by the occasion and forgets to look at his watch. They've been very costly for us over the last couple of season's when referees have found 7 minutes of stoppage time after declaring 3 minutes. They should be banned for a couple of games as it really isn't acceptable officiating.

Still, we have to make the best of it and prove our skill and character to win the tie again.

Twenty One shots. Twenty One.

FOUR on target. Two of those happened when we scored.

What the flying **** has happened to our attacking players.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Not able to listen so I hadn't realized it was another of those nights where the referee gets carried away by the occasion and forgets to look at his watch. They've been very costly for us over the last couple of season's when referees have found 7 minutes of stoppage time after declaring 3 minutes. They should be banned for a couple of games as it really isn't acceptable officiating.

Still, we have to make the best of it and prove our skill and character to win the tie again.

They didn't get an extra 4 on top of the extra 3. They scored in the 94th minute, or 95th depending on how you look at it. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

They didn't get an extra 4 on top of the extra 3. They scored in the 94th minute, or 95th depending on how you look at it. 

Like I said, I'm not there and can't listen. That was what @PistoldPetesaid (or how I interpreted what he said). According to the beeb stats Carlisle scored in the 95th minute and unless something dramatic happened during the declared 3 minutes of stoppage time that's unacceptable refereeing.

11 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

We have a glittering record of dismal failure in this contest. No reason to change that this season. 

Thankfully the SSN noobs are all preoccupied with Gillingham beating Watford and WBA struggling at Northampton. 

We're even slipping down their ladder of interest. We didn't even get Bianca Westwood at the game. Had to make do with a bloke on the phone. We've become Preston. .........

Didn't even bother mentioning us in the latest run down of "all" the games in extra time.'

Archived