Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

Yeah really dislike you as a club always have.

Good to hear we bring out a strong response from you. I have no real opinion on Sheff Wed, kind of non entity of a club for me.

12 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

Yeah really dislike you as a club always have.

We couldn't give a hoot what you think. 

9 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Just banter mate come on

So banter is saying to someone's face (in this case a forum of people) that you don't like them because someone who has something in common acted like mr big stuff...? 

You've had one good season after getting a rich owner. Hardly made it to the big time yet. As it stands, I'm indifferent towards Weds

18 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Sheff Wendies really lads, know a few of them and we seem to think we play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality we're just not really that good.

Yeah really dislike us as a club really. I mean where have them 10,000 fans been hiding that turned up for the Villa game? We're like 'Boro for turning up when things get good! I suppose it beats being in League One but you lot wouldn't know about that! 

:whistle: ftfy

Archived