No new signings will we be able to compete?

toddy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, curtains said:

That's the Managers job not ours. 

Why all the questions from you guys. 

Isn't it the managers job then to decide if we need to strengthen or not, why all the demands from you lot :whistle:

26 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Remember when we spunked £25 million last season?  that worked out well didnt it. . . . 

The season Leicester went up they hardly spent a penny. . . their fans were saying exactly the same as we are now. 

This guy is the genius  though with Ranieri .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3720538/Leicester-City-ready-allow-Craig-Shakespeare-coach-England-Paul-Clement-snubs-Sam-Allardyce.html

6 minutes ago, David said:

Isn't it the managers job then to decide if we need to strengthen or not, why all the demands from you lot :whistle:

No demands from me. 

I have no demands at all .

Pearson and Powell will do their job I hope .

The Leicester City comparisons are silly though regarding last seasons Premier Title and how Pearson will do at Derby  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3720538/Leicester-City-ready-allow-Craig-Shakespeare-coach-England-Paul-Clement-snubs-Sam-Allardyce.html

1 minute ago, curtains said:

No demands from me. 

I have no demands at all .

Pearson and Powell will do their job I hope .

All is good then. 

Pearson decides not to strengthen, we all back him as it's his decision, his job on the line, he's the manager.

The same if he sells Johnson and Hendrick, we're all 100% behind him right, no moaning, nothing. Right?

1 hour ago, eddie said:

It's the pre-season collapses of the mentality of the fanbase that makes me doubt the sanity of some. Such predictable hand-wringing from the False Entitlement Brigade. If we lose on Saturday, razor blade sales will soar.

I'm not sure Derby fans have a false entitlement mentality. An unrealistic expectation mentality maybe but extended years of supporting the Rams will cure that.

8 minutes ago, David said:

All is good then. 

Pearson decides not to strengthen, we all back him as it's his decision, his job on the line, he's the manager.

The same if he sells Johnson and Hendrick, we're all 100% behind him right, no moaning, nothing. Right?

Ok 

1 hour ago, curtains said:

No I couldn't possibly answer all the posts to me.

You really do have a nasty habit of abbreviating my posts to suit yourself don't you .

1 hour ago, curtains said:

You just did it .

Read my reply to Yourams and then your quote to me 

The problem curtains is that you hit post then edited your post and by the time you have finishing editing your post @Srg had already replied. He hasn't changed your post, you have. It happened to at least 3 posts on this thread that I responded to last night and you even pointed it out in another thread the other day where I had responded and you had edited your post afterwards.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for one i would have gone alan judge from brendford but got injuired out of whole season.

Theres another young player who is currently playing league one who currently with shiffield untied but can not remmber his name.

Do you mean Che Adams? Rumours that a couple of Prem teams are looking at him.

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

The problem curtains is that you hit post then edited your post and by the time you have finishing editing your post @Srg had already replied. He hasn't changed your post, you have. It happened to at least 3 posts on this thread that I responded to last night and you even pointed it out in another thread the other day where I had responded and you had edited your post afterwards.

I know this lol.  

But you and him are quicker on the draw than Billy the Kid at answering my posts. 

Billy_teen%20outlaw%20face_edited.jpg

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I care about this club i just dont like to see the lads giving everything but then seeing them out guned i still we need another playmaker who can deliver decent free kicks that martin ben or ince can feed off. We need cdm covering as bird is not upto the task.

we have Butterfield and Hughes that can deliver free kicks, and Ince. Who do you propose dropping for this playmaker?

Archived