School photo time

SaintRam

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother was working there today and got sacked for doing the ✊ sign as keogh jogged past ?, and the camera man caught him doing it and shown him and a few of the players & pearson went over to ask him whos a wan**r? Pearson wasn't very amused?.

11 minutes ago, Antonedcfc said:

My brother was working there today and got sacked for doing the ✊ sign as keogh jogged past ?, and the camera man caught him doing it and shown him and a few of the players & pearson went over to ask him whos a wan**r? Pearson wasn't very amused?.

Did he try to strangle him?

27 minutes ago, Antonedcfc said:

I take it he isn't a brain surgeon by trade.

48 minutes ago, Antonedcfc said:

Is your brother sure about this. I thought the Camara man was out injured. Perhaps it was Blackman, or another black man who dobbed him in.

As for Martin, he did look in mardy mode today. I would have thought a better picture would have been him lying spread eagled, shaking his head in front of the chair.

44 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Is your brother sure about this. I thought the Camara man was out injured. Perhaps it was Blackman, or another black man who dobbed him in.

As for Martin, he did look in mardy mode today. I would have thought a better picture would have been him lying spread eagled, shaking his head in front of the chair.

He is a mard arse, i wad watching them train and he lost the ball, He didn't attempt to get it back just said ''Cheers for the support lads'' Sarcastically .

The question can't really be answered until at least a month from now.  We haven't missed anyone if we later sign somebody superior to them, or that is a better fit to us.  In fact I'd go as far as to say it can only really be answered in hindsight.

On 3 August 2016 at 00:10, ilkleyram said:

I wonder when they're going to do the multiple headshots, and where they kept the other ones while all this was going on

Multiple head shots? Don't think it was that kind of photo shoot 

Archived