Richard Keogh

maydrakin

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, RAMS 1972 said:

Tomsdrivel, sorry Tomsdubs. or maybe change it to Tomsdung, re your love of the word 'crap'

Drivel, damn right, your post does justice to the word, very eloquently.

Just because someone else does not have your view, you get all stroppy, spit your dummy out and use really long words like , 'crap'.

You obviously like RK, I don't, for the reasons I have stated. Your view is your view re RK and I have no issue with that. Your view, is not as you would say , 'crap', because my view or other views, are the complete opposite. I could be wrong, RK could be Colin Todd in disguise.

Of course, as you have stated and I quote  ' I've tried not to get to drawn in to it' , there's your 'crap' , in one large dollop and spread all over this thread.

'Tried not to get drawn on it', you are like a sprinter waiting for the gun to go off. 

However, you are not alone there are others, who get all touchy with others, who have an alternative view and want to force their view, down other peoples throat. If you don't agree with me fine, but don't turn into a prize Jackass, to defend someone like RK.

Lets just wait for the next clanger, but then again, it will probably be all Shackell's fault or someone else's , but never his. The camera does not lie, so I am sure the evidence will soon be on it's way.

You need help.

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

I know but has Robbie does not seem to get anyone else's point I think you are wasting your time.

Not so, hence that's an unfair remark from you, Beagle.

IMO, Keogh is a limited Championship CB at best.

This business on here with him will come to an abrupt end, hopefully sooner rather than later.

If he stays and maintains his place in the team, especially as captain, then all you Keogh groupies are vindicated.

Whereas, if Pearson bins or sells him, or even takes away his captaincy, then us doubters were right all along.

Then it really will become black and white.

So let the band play on.

UTR. 

Coconut

Totally agree and Keogh did improve last season, compared to previous seasons. Furthermore , we should, as you have stated, be able to post our views and criticisms, without someone jumping all over it, because it does not agree with theirs.

When Shackell , Forsyth, or A.N. other, do the same and in a similar manner, then any criticism of them should be allowed too, without the same tone of replies, re the 'sensitive' subject of RK

ATB 

Rams1972

Not sure what the opposite of rose tinted glasses is but their are a few on here. Keogh has won a number of player of the year awards, made the championship team of the year but still people think he is *rap.  I don't get it, he is a good championship defender , we would have to spend a fortune to replace him with a player of similar ability.

stop knocking and support Keogh and the rest of the team

39 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Not so, hence that's an unfair remark from you, Beagle.

IMO, Keogh is a limited Championship CB at best.

This business on here with him will come to an abrupt end, hopefully sooner rather than later.

If he stays and maintains his place in the team, especially as captain, then all you Keogh groupies are vindicated.

Whereas, if Pearson bins or sells him, or even takes away his captaincy, then us doubters were right all along.

Then it really will become black and white.

So let the band play on.

UTR. 

Why would Pearson removing his captaincy prove the people who dislike Keogh were right? His captaincy was removed by Clement and he won player of the year. It's just an armband.

3 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Not sure what the opposite of rose tinted glasses is but their are a few on here. Keogh has won a number of player of the year awards, made the championship team of the year but still people think he is *rap.  I don't get it, he is a good championship defender , we would have to spend a fortune to replace him with a player of similar ability.

stop knocking and support Keogh and the rest of the team

I support the team. Just not Keogh. 

3 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

On 30/07/2016 at 19:48, CastletonRam said:

2-0 Brighton. Same squad= bottling it. 

On 02/08/2016 at 22:58, CastletonRam said:

No. Our rivals have strengthened while Mel and Sam have been happy to do nothing. It's going to be a long season, 

Wouldn't really call that supporting the rest of the team.

46 minutes ago, RAMS 1972 said:

Tomsdrivel, sorry Tomsdubs. or maybe change it to Tomsdung, re your love of the word 'crap'

Drivel, damn right, your post does justice to the word, very eloquently.

Just because someone else does not have your view, you get all stroppy, spit your dummy out and use really long words like , 'crap'.

You obviously like RK, I don't, for the reasons I have stated. Your view is your view re RK and I have no issue with that. Your view, is not as you would say , 'crap', because my view or other views, are the complete opposite. I could be wrong, RK could be Colin Todd in disguise.

Of course, as you have stated and I quote  ' I've tried not to get to drawn in to it' , there's your 'crap' , in one large dollop and spread all over this thread.

'Tried not to get drawn on it', you are like a sprinter waiting for the gun to go off. 

However, you are not alone there are others, who get all touchy with others, who have an alternative view and want to force their view, down other peoples throat. If you don't agree with me fine, but don't turn into a prize Jackass, to defend someone like RK.

Lets just wait for the next clanger, but then again, it will probably be all Shackell's fault or someone else's , but never his. The camera does not lie, so I am sure the evidence will soon be on it's way.

Hi there Rams1972.

Robbie Ram here.

Glad to see you've already got these guys sussed, my friend.

Afraid you're getting the same treatment I've had as a newbie from some of the self proclaimed wise guys on here.

It's called the classic NIH routine, as in not invented here.

In other words, if it's not their idea or opinion, it's a bad idea or opinion.

Just like me, you obviously started out trying to be polite and reasoned, only to be taunted or patronised in turn, but have been eventually forced to retaliate.

Their next move is to accuse you of being hostile, as well as ill informed.

How dare you think you can reply in kind to snide remarks, less still defend your opinions!!

The nerve!!

What upstarts we both are!!

Not.

Rock on brother.

2 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Hi there Rams1972.

Robbie Ram here.

Afraid you're getting the same treatment I've had as a newbie from some of the self proclaimed wise guys on here.

Just like me, you obviously started out trying to be polite and reasoned, only to be taunted or patronised in turn, but have been eventually forced to retaliate.

How dare you think you can reply in kind to snide remarks, less still defend your opinions!!

The nerve!!

Not.

Rock on brother.

Please just sign your name in here:

tumblr_nf860dlYkY1tp1mn2o1_500.jpg

9 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

What kind of a comments is that? I understand not every fan is going to rate every player we have in our squad it would be boring if we all liked the same player and the forum even more boring . But not supporting a player in black and white is not a fan in my opinion . Keogh gives everything for this club on the pitch . Why is that a reason not too support him ? 

12 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Why would Pearson removing his captaincy prove the people who dislike Keogh were right? His captaincy was removed by Clement and he won player of the year. It's just an armband.

Because it would cast doubt on his status as top dog in the team.

Clement did even worse. Much worse. He made Baird captain, ffs. He didn't even get a game most of the time!!

Unlike technician Clement, Pearson is a born leader and manager of men, who will quickly sort out the wheat from the chaff in this bloated and underperforming squad.

I think we could see some surprise players exiting the club, quite possibly including your man Keogh.   

15 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Hi there Rams1972.

Robbie Ram here.

The nerve!!

Not.

Rock on brother.

You are Rams 1972 and I claim my £5

1 minute ago, Robbie Ram said:

Clement did even worse. Much worse. He made Baird captain, ffs. He didn't even get a game most of the time!!

Unlike technician Clement, Pearson is a born leader and manager of men, who will quickly sort out the wheat from the chaff in this bloated and underperforming squad.

I think we could see some surprise players exiting the club, quite possibly including your man Keogh.   

Judging by his previous couple of interviews, it seems to me that he's very happy with the current bunch of players and as for the captaincy, there's probably a slight chance he may give that back to Baird if he doesn't want Keogh to have the armband. He said he's "impressed with Chris Baird's know how." Hopefully though, 'my man' Keogh stays and continues as captain, can't think of a better candidate in our squad. 

9 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

He already has with the 3 defenders he has let go.

Archived