• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 2: Sheff Wed, Norwich

Top 6: Derby, Newcastle, Brighton, Bristol City

Bottom 3: Villa, Reading, Barnsley 

Newcastle by miles.

Villa second

Then any 4 teams from the rest in the play offs, just from looking through this thread every team apart from Cardiff, Birmingham and Fulham have been mentioned to either go up or go down and a number of them have been picked for both.

Top 2: Newcastle and Norwich

Play offs: Villa, Wednesday, Brighton and Brentford

Relegated: Rotherham, Barnsley and Burton (Fulham might get dragged in if McCormack either leaves or gets injured)

I think we'll finish just outside the play offs and have a season of learning and building. As it goes, regardless of who comes down, I think we'll get automatic promotion in 2017/18 season...

So in less than 4 pages every single team has been mentioned as possible promotion and/or relegation candidates for next season except for Birmingham City...

So my revised choice is....

Champions Birmingham City

Second Newcastle

Play offs : Villa, Norwich, Forest, Wednesday

Relegation : Barnsley, Fulham, Bristol City

4 hours ago, admira said:

I'm running a football predictions competition this year where you have to guess the positions of the top two divisions. Closest entry wins.

Only a fiver to enter, had quite a few back already

https://www.cognitoforms.com/Footycomp/Footycomp201617

Off topic Admira but I notice your avatar is that of Admira Wacker Modling of Austria. Is it too intrusive to ask why you have that? I'm huge into Austrian football that's all and found it very interesting. If not permitted to discuss on this thread then don't worry, I'm not too familiar with forums although I know some mods don't like threads going off topic which is fair enough.

Archived