Derby Fans

YouRams

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Even if there were 5000 stupid enough to buy it, it's still miles better than your showers BEST season.

And I can assure you it was a damn site less;)

We finished in the playoffs a couple of season a while back, going by your lots view on this year, I guess they have to be classed as good season. Played some good football at least. 

9 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Why are you engaging with a Red Dog who's just being a WUM?

They're like Dog ****,fooking everywhere and this forum should ban the word Red.

Let him worry about the great work that Agent Fawaz is doing...

We make the forum a brighter place my friend.. 

15 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Like a turd that won't flush.

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Like a payment the day before the winding up petition you issued is heard in court.

5 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Like a Kuwaiti bank holiday.

Oh wait, there's more of those than there are Forest fans.

You guys!!!

1 hour ago, Seth's left foot said:

Why are you engaging with a Red Dog who's just being a WUM?

They're like Dog ****,fooking everywhere and this forum should ban the word Red.

Let him worry about the great work that Agent Fawaz is doing...

Better than talkin to the missus innit 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

We finished in the playoffs a couple of season a while back, going by your lots view on this year, I guess they have to be classed as good season. Played some good football at least. 

You were talking attendances ma duck, not style of play or league position

3 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Whats stopping us doing this every week. Creating an atmosphere is free, and makes a massive difference.

Agreed, never been a great believe in atmosphere making a difference until Tuesday night. Not just our lot spurring the lads on, Hull fans were nervy and quiet after that first and that transferred to the pitch, they looked beat until 5 minutes before the end.

Red_Spawn - Follower of the Lamest Team

Says plenty about the season your utter shower of sh!te have had when the year's highlight is joining a Derby forum on a wumming mission.  Agent Farwaz running your little team into the ground is something of an act of mercy I reckon. Like putting a sick dog to sleep. 

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Dawnie is a closet ram.

He just needs to look into his soul and use the light inside to find his way to the Rams.

He might be red dawn now, but believe and support him on his personal journey to a Black and White Dawn.

It's a new dawn, a new day, a new life for you................ and it feels good :)

18 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Whats stopping us doing this every week. Creating an atmosphere is free, and makes a massive difference.

We are as guilty as the players for not creating the atmosphere, but sometimes, to be fair, you just want to watch the game and not be jumping up and down and getting a sore throat. :)

Archived