Derby Fans

YouRams

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were awesome, kept the Hull fans quiet all game and the only time we heard the Hull fans was when one of them was getting up in Keogh's face.

Not all Hull fans were like that though and I thought it was a nice touch for them to applaud our fans at the end.

"that blond lad in midfield" we all know who he is.. the willy master. 

The fans were immense all you could hear on the TV. Funny being in a pub and everyone joins in the songs even though the players can't hear you lol.

Thought the last 10 or so minutes went a bit quiet might be nerves? I can understand why.

22 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I saw the video this morning of the fans at the end of the game, it brought tears to the eyes! Thank you for singing your hearts out and representing this great club...immense!

Great video ????

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

Last game of the season, most teams have a day out. Fill your own ground before you start on our support.

I remember during the NLN days when you could barely get 20k at home.

The performance of the team and general state of the club will always has an effect on the turnstiles. We're in **** state, reflects on the gate numbers. 

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

The performance of the team and general state of the club will always has an effect on the turnstiles. We're in **** state, reflects on the gate numbers. 

Nice try, but we've never averaged less than 22k since moving to the iPro. During the Clough Jr era we never dropped below 20k.

22 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Our av att from those NLN days to now ;)

2016    29.663              
2015    29.232              
2014    24.933              
2013    23.228              
2012    26.020              
2011    26.023              
2010    29.207              
2009    29.204

In those same years your highest average was the 2010 season 23.831, just 600 more than our worse season. In those so called NLN **** years we still managed those high averages.

So basically your saying you've been **** for the last 8 seasons, your av att this season is nearly 10,000 less than ours

2016 = 19.676 :lol:

Looks like you could actually do with NLN

It's alright, gumpen faith from the sacred tomes of the fawaz scrolls says "no matter how many fans derby have, a promo offer from years ago means they all only go because they got in free and thus forest fans are both more in numerous in number and more virile in tree sap" "and it's kids for a quid at city ground this Saturday"

We all know the truth though....

....someone has been eating the forest fan egg sacks this spawning season...naming no...Nottnm evening post columnist.....

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

And as we've done to death, half of those seasons you were handing out free tickets to attend :lol:

Yeah, literally HUNDREDS (2-3) of tickets. Doesn't quite make up the difference.

What I always found amusing about that was the notion that forest fans somehow wouldn't get their "free" PlayStation or TV or laptop with their phone contract...nothing was really "free" on those offers, you always ended up paying more in the end. Eventually people wised up and their not so common these days.

Still, gave em a strew to clutch at.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

What I always found amusing about that was the notion that forest fans somehow wouldn't get their "free" PlayStation or TV or laptop with their phone contract...nothing was really "free" on those offers, you always ended up paying more in the end. Eventually people wised up and their not so common these days.

Still, gave em a strew to clutch at.

Bit too complicated a concept for the Treetards to grasp, involves doing sums and stuff ;)

16 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Roll up roll up. Free season ticket in the south stand if you get this years Nokia 3310!

And do you know how many actually took that option up?, for saying they were **** phones in the first place on not very good tariffs 

You were basically getting a free phone with a season ticket. So come on how many out of the 29,000 do you think had that deal.

Even if there were 5000 stupid enough to buy it, it's still miles better than your showers BEST season.

And I can assure you it was a damn site less;)

17 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Roll up roll up. Free season ticket in the south stand if you get this years Nokia 3310!

What was it you said in the forest thread dawnie, something,something trolls. People in glass houses............................ ;)

Forest fans living on past 2days game derby are a bigger club better fans forest are just ****. not looking for that fixture next season not our rivals stay just above relagation and watch the rams.

Archived