Victor Anichebe - Signed for Sunderland

Rammeister

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Damn damn damn.... we managed to offload a w**k striker on loan thank goodness.... only scored on average 20 odd a year whilst here.... butttttt we missed out on this deadly hitman that has been linked to us since 1968.... damn damn damn.... burn season ticket and booooo till my last breath against geordies

1 minute ago, satty atwal said:

Damn damn damn.... we managed to offload a w**k striker on loan thank goodness.... only scored on average 20 odd a year whilst here.... butttttt we missed out on this deadly hitman that has been linked to us since 1968.... damn damn damn.... burn season ticket and booooo till my last breath against geordies

You're drinking again aren't you?

Me too:thumbsup:

Just now, Will Hughes Hair said:

You're drinking again aren't you?

Me too:thumbsup:

Yes mate.... how did u guess? Only had couple of pints but now on the vodka.... mrs came back from my inlaws yesterday.... that coupled with the great chrissys departure is enough to drive anyone to the bottle

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, robglosta said:

Banging them in for Sunderland, which confuses me as some Football Manager experts on here were convinced he was useless. 

I was never one that said he was useless, but he's scored 3 goals. Hardly banging them in...

Archived