Blackpool

RicME85

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These idiots (Oystens) have started a war. I can't believe any Blackpool fans are still attending games at all. If it were me, I'd be looking to start a new Blackpool in non league asap. No one will buy the club and Oysten is too much of an arrishole to sell to a supporters group. All correspondence from Oysten and his legal goombas would go straight in the bin where it belongs.

I'm surprised that Oyston hasn't been hurt yet. When you piss off thousands of people you'd think there'd be one or two among them that wouldn't be shy about turning up on your doorstep armed with more than an angry stare.

It's awful. And pathetic. 

40 minutes ago, Anon said:

I can't believe any Blackpool fans are still attending games at all. If it were me, I'd be looking to start a new Blackpool in non league asap. 

I'd do exactly as you suggest. FC United and Wimbledon spring to mind, let's face it, Blackpool are going the wrong way in the leagues for the fans. Can understand true fans not wanting to desert their team, but why not form a new club, support them as a new Blackpool, at this rate Fleetwood will become the main draw for kids up there.

Sith Happens

What an awful excuse for human beings they are.

They are looking like being non league very soon, they clearly have no intention of selling the club, they just seem to try and alienate the fans at every chance they can.

I agree time to start again, give it a few season and the new club will overtake the old one anyway.

14 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm surprised that Oyston hasn't been hurt yet. When you piss off thousands of people you'd think there'd be one or two among them that wouldn't be shy about turning up on your doorstep armed with more than an angry stare.

It's awful. And pathetic. 

He has guns

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I wonder what the value of the land that the ground sits on is worth?

Zinggg!!!

On 14 May 2016 at 19:45, Anon said:

These idiots (Oystens) have started a war. I can't believe any Blackpool fans are still attending games at all. If it were me, I'd be looking to start a new Blackpool in non league asap. No one will buy the club and Oysten is too much of an arrishole to sell to a supporters group. All correspondence from Oysten and his legal goombas would go straight in the bin where it belongs.

Dear Anon,

Mr Oysten would like a meeting to discuss recompense as you described him as a 'arris hole'. He is in fact, and always has been an ********.

Please come to a meeting with your proposals.

Signed,

Lee Clarke

15 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

All rapists are allowed to buy a company and **** it up, if they so choose.  Got to love our legal system.

I think you'll find its rich rapists. Ones without money find it more of a challenge. 

3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

All rapists are allowed to buy a company and **** it up, if they so choose.  Got to love our legal system.

But does that apply to convicted rapist Owen Oyston who is a convicted rapist? 

Did I mention he is a convicted rapist?

Archived