300 tickets remaining for Hull

Day

58 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Sorry b4 but that is total BS. Even if its on twitter it's still just a crock of steaming manure. 

As Tim says, total BS. Hull have also sold out for the first leg so, I'm sure they could have sold more than we gave them.

The reason their allocation was bigger than ours is simply because The I-Pro is bigger then the KC (25,586 according to t'internet) 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull fans seem skeptical that they'll even sell out their home leg. Their forum is full of people saying they'll go to the away game but '**** the home game'.

I'm sure they'll get more than enough non-regulars who attend just because its an event of some level, though.

My brother and dad are going to the home leg and they were told they were apparently sending 500 back because they didn't sell out. 

Pity I can't make it.. will make do with the radio and sitting on the chat with the other half fans... and if we concede we can have the people who seem to hate winning turn up and give out why we aren't winning, fifa and football manager fans... :lol:

There's quite a lot at our place who are currently boycotting games at the KC, due to the actions of our rather mental owner.

Having finally jacked in the name change nonsense, he's decided that everyone should pay the same at the KC next season, so there are no senior or kids concessions, just different prices for different zones in the ground. 

On Saturday you'll see most of us holding up red cards as part of the protest against the new membership scheme and it really is most, expect around 3,000 red cards to be brandished ahead of kick off.

My other half is from just outside Hull, so been into Hull every time I've visited - it's possibly the dullest place I've ever been, but that doesn't necessarily make it ****. 

Well I like Hull.  Great area around the old harbour, very good theatre and the people both at the ground and in the town are always welcoming and friendly. And a great bridge (to take you out of town)

Its got areas in big need of development but there aren't many towns that don't. I hope that 2017 helps it grow, and that they are celebrating promotion to the PL in that year, not this

9 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Yes I heard that maybe anything up to 15,000 will be trying to get in their home end, crazy innit

Wake up and smell the bacon boys. As before this is absolute BS. It ain't going to happen even if there was that level of demand. I'm sure Hull will have strict controls especially given their weird membership system. Also, I don't think they're released for general sale until Monday at 5pm. Unless we run up a cricket score, can you really imagine there will still 15000 tickets available come Tuesday morning?

Archived