Help me please my missus

Day

Her birthday in June, thinking of taking her away, somewhere nice, only a couple days, not too romantic as I'm not into all that. 

Looking for suggestions, must not need a passport, not a city, looking at somewhere kinda remote, few little shops, restaurants that kinda thing and a crap 3G connection 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember delivering to Harrogate once, had some time to kill so walked around the town, I thought it would be a nice place to take my wife, haven't got round to it yet mind but I wonder if it might be somewhere you'd consider. 

9 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Cornwall is lovely. Would recommend highly.

We rented a log cabin in Polperro once, had a great week checking out the area. I like Dorset as well, could move there no problem but I thought David might want somewhere that might not be too far to travel.

1 hour ago, David said:

Her birthday in June, thinking of taking her away, somewhere nice, only a couple days, not too romantic as I'm not into all that. 

Looking for suggestions, must not need a passport, not a city, looking at somewhere kinda remote, few little shops, restaurants that kinda thing and a crap 3G connection 

How about BBQ on Boycie's backyard ? Not too romantic but something she wouldn't expect.

2 hours ago, David said:

Robin Hoods Bay

Loads of nice small places to go nearby too, Falling Foss, Goathland, Beck Hole, Runswick Bay etc

Archived