Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we want a paced, tricky, exciting young winger we should have a look if westbrom want to loan on jonathan leko for the season.

he looks a really good prospect who made an impact in their first team at the end of last season. 

15 hours ago, Derbylad92 said:

Rumour Iv heard is thats derby are after David Mcgoldick but I don't think he's good enough for us and very injury prone remember you heard it here first!

Seriously is no-one going to pick up on this... 

Ok don't shoot the messenger but I've seen two separate people say this. A lad on twitter tweeted Forestieri about a scout he met from Derby on Sat, he said that the scout said he was unhappy and his agent was touting him about. I took this as BS Well today a twitter account separate has said the same thing:

I know I know, just putting it out there.

16 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Ok don't shoot the messenger but I've seen two separate people say this. A lad on twitter tweeted Forestieri about a scout he met from Derby on Sat, he said that the scout said he was unhappy and his agent was touting him about. I took this as BS Well today a twitter account separate has said the same thing:

I know I know, just putting it out there.

We're playing Villa in 2 weeks time and Sheffield is just up the road...

I'd be disappointed if, with all the money Mel has, we weren't investing in a HUGE scouting team... I'd be aiming to scout opposition 3-4 weeks out every week...

If Forestieri learnt to pass more he'd be one of the best players in this league. I have no links at all to them but every Sheff Wednesday game I have watched, yesterday included I find myself getting proper frustrated and shouting at the tele PASS THE BALL YOU GREEDY T**T.

Archived