Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

Just now, Lord_Ram said:

What about Jonny Russell? Or Bryson, one one had ever heard of Bryson before he came to derby

For every Bryson you have a Bob Malcolm, for every Russell you have a Sammon and Milner.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, t'oldu said:

Noticed that our erstwhile persistent target and Pearson favourite ?? Waghorn has not signed his new contract at Rangers.

Wrong Nigel. It was NLN who had a hard on for him.

Höskuldur Gunnlaugsson b September 1994 180cm, winger is a Breiðablik player in the u21 national side.  Have seen this fellow play a few times and always been impressed.  His technical ability, balance and eye for goal are impressive.

There are many good players in the younger national sides which need scouting, so get your man on it Nigel.

http://de.uefa.com/under21/season=2017/teams/player=250029668/index.html

Scene from a game in March

http://www.visir.is/section/MEDIA99&fileid=CLP44011

Reading a few season previews over the past few days and been reminded of Brentford striker Scott Hogan who missed a chunk of last season with injury but ended on a golden spell. Also Steven Caulker is leaving QPR as they look to cut their wage bill. No real opinion on either but could be semi-realistic targets.

1 hour ago, Rample said:

Reading a few season previews over the past few days and been reminded of Brentford striker Scott Hogan who missed a chunk of last season with injury but ended on a golden spell. Also Steven Caulker is leaving QPR as they look to cut their wage bill. No real opinion on either but could be semi-realistic targets.

Caulker had a very poor period on loan at the Saints not long ago. I don't think he is any better than what we have and would be on massive wages.....

I reckon Peter Crouch could do a job for us in this division. Won't get much of a look in at Stoke next season....

4 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Tyler blackett from man utd would be a good shout, has been told he can leave and is still young, would be a good back up/long term replacement for shackell

Long term replacement would be Farrend Rawson for Jason Shackell. 

16 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Boro signing Negredo apparently.. After already signing Valdes and about to sign Subtoic. Some ambition. Wonder if that frees Nugent up for a return with Nigel? 

Do you think Rhodes regretted the move? Think Boro also want Van Persie so to me Rhodes Nugent to go? Kike Sola too? 

1 hour ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Boro signing Negredo apparently.. After already signing Valdes and about to sign Subtoic. Some ambition. Wonder if that frees Nugent up for a return with Nigel? 

I'd love Nugent here, good player. Probably wouldn't go any higher than 1.5m though, 31 now. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Long term replacement would be Farrend Rawson for Jason Shackell. 

Rawson hasn't had chance to show himself yet whereas blackett has held his own in the man utd team. Rawson may turn out to be exceptionally good, but I'd argue if we could get blackett on a free to go for it 

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

I'd love Nugent here, good player. Probably wouldn't go any higher than 1.5m though, 31 now. 

I'd take him and start him over Blackman. ??

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

Rawson hasn't had chance to show himself yet whereas blackett has held his own in the man utd team. Rawson may turn out to be exceptionally good, but I'd argue if we could get blackett on a free to go for it 

Rawson is better than Blackett tbh, Blackett wasn't that good when played for Blackpool though. 

Archived