Away Priorities

Jayweb95

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Because i was at work on thursday did not finnish work until 5pm on that day and i ran to run home quick bath and book a taxi and meet up with my friend i did get there until like 7:10 at walk about i only just made kick off.

If you didnt run home, and then didnt need a bath, would you have made up any time?

Not the way i smell after a hard day craft if they make it away leg on thursday again i will have to beg my boss again. Like i did for pompy were she let me work a tuesday instead of a thursday and she let me. But i am praying that leave on a tuesday or a wednesday night once sky get involded.

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Because i was at work on thursday did not finnish work until 5pm on that day and i ran to run home quick bath and book a taxi and meet up with my friend i did get there until like 7:10 at walk about i only just made kick off.

That's alright then.

I was worried you had piano lessons or something.

2 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

I'll come and see ya if you want

That is possible. I have always found "Bobs" generally to be very good company. Might you please share with me in what way you are big, and why you might be considered bad.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

That is possible. I have always found "Bobs" generally to be very good company. Might you please share with me in what way you are big, and why you might be considered bad.

I'm big where it matters and I'll be as bad as you want

21 hours ago, Jayweb95 said:

What do we think will be the priority on Hull away? Brighton will be my 10th away game this season and I'm also a ST Holder and Away member so hopefully I make the cut:unsure:

How did it work for Brighton away 2014?

Sorry if its already been posted but couldn't find it anywhere.

I've got 14 away games. My kids have both got 15. I reckon they may give first dabs to season ticket holders with X number of away games like forest.

15 minutes ago, irobinson said:

i tried to get an image of tommy lee jones - but sadly technology beat me........

we need dcfc fans to sort it for us illiterate!!!

Ask and ye shall receive...Tommy_lee_jones_under_seige.jpg

21 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Does anyone know if there is a minimum requirement for away tickets like they have in the fa cup a certain % of the capacity? 

Just asked my good friend Mr Google. Can't find anything more recent that 2014 but, I suspect it's not changed: 2000 or 10% of total whichever is the lower. 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We might get 2.5k at hull

2,540k you're close enough though. 

Tickets informations confirmed. 

Archived