what is channel 5 problem

B4ev6is

What is channel 5 probleam with derby they never give us any good comments does not seem to matter we are playing great football again. Even when we beat chalton they talked about them and even when they did nrothing but slag us off and same thing for bolton game

At pp. It is really starting to piss me off. I dont know what derby got to do to be on more than 2 secounds flat.

:angry: 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Channel 5's problem is that no -one watches it, including me. So I have no idea what they say about Derby or who it is that is saying it. Nor of course do I care.  

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What is channel 5 probleam with derby they never give us any good comments does not seem to matter we are playing great football again. Even when we beat chalton they talked about them and even when they did nrothing but slag us off and same thing for bolton game

At pp. It is really starting to piss me off. I dont know what derby got to do to be on more than 2 seconds flat.

:angry: 

Keogh needs to make more mistakes 

Hear the same thing season after season, Channel 5 have an hour to show highlights from 11 games, that's 5 minutes a game. Now throw in the adverts and analysis....it's just not enough time to be "fair" to everyone. You also have to focus on the more important games at the top and bottom of the table, how much do you see of say Reading, Huddersfield or Preston?

Far better just getting RamsPlayer at a fiver a month.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Hear the same thing season after season, Channel 5 have an hour to show highlights from 11 games, that's 5 minutes a game. Now throw in the adverts and analysis....it's just not enough time to be "fair" to everyone. You also have to focus on the more important games at the top and bottom of the table, how much do you see of say Reading, Huddersfield or Preston?

Far better just getting RamsPlayer at a fiver a month.

The problem lies on having just 1 camera at the majority of games, and giving extended highlights to whichever the Sky game was. So it could be a 0-0 bore fest, but it would be on longer because they have the footage.

Channel 5 employ pundits, ex players. They cannot be responsible for pundits views, nor I suggest censor them.

I actually find it more interesting to hear a variety of views as opposed to those of Steve Claridge.

Channel 5 coverage is no worse than BBC but is shown at a much more reasonable time.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

The problem lies on having just 1 camera at the majority of games, and giving extended highlights to whichever the Sky game was. So it could be a 0-0 bore fest, but it would be on longer because they have the footage.

Yeah but it would cost way to much to send a full on camera team to each game and even if they did you still only have an hour to show the games. Easier for MOTD as the money is in the Prem and less games to show

Just now, David said:

Yeah but it would cost way to much to send a full on camera team to each game and even if they did you still only have an hour to show the games. Easier for MOTD as the money is in the Prem and less games to show

Oh, I know that, I'm not arguing that... it's just the way it is unfortunately. I expect eventually there will be a more MOTD style, I mean at least we get most in HD these days

4 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

First we complained we were on tv too much, now it's not enough. If you want to see good highlights on the game each week go to sky sports online, they usually have the highlight up before channel 5 anyway

Problem seems to be that when we're on public telly we lose. But as a half fan it's better for me when I can watch on telly. Maybe the best compromise is for the games to be broadcast on a private channel that only I can watch. 

Archived