what is channel 5 problem

B4ev6is

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Haha, I do remember the FLS

Anytime we did anything good the verbal analysis consisted of "this is what you expect from Derby". Which is complimentary, but also transparent and lacking of any real insight.

What did you expect from Claridge?  Isn't exactly up to Gary Neville standards is he?  He isn't even up to Ian Wright standards...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

What did you expect from Claridge?  Isn't exactly up to Gary Neville standards is he?  He isn't even up to Ian Wright standards...

I do want to get back on MOTD with Savage on it, personally. I don't always agree with the guy but I like him, and he's the only person who pundits at all with any connection to us, really. 

7 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Spot on! 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I do want to get back on MOTD with Savage on it, personally. I don't always agree with the guy but I like him, and he's the only person who pundits at all with any connection to us, really. 

Agreed, the coverage of all the games is excellent.  Some of our goals this season have looked rubbish due to crap camera levels and shonky cameramen.  Brizzle away being the one that stands out.  Could hardly make out any of the play...

I think on the whole pundits on the bbc football league show and on the championship tonight on 5, have been pretty nice and respectful towards us. Biggest change I noted was Claridge seemed to say nice things and respect us, whereas when we went up under Billy davies, he was on the radio every week saying how crap we were, with his big leicester hat on, suggesting we will lose every week even when we stayed in the top 3 all season. (although maybe he was onto something given our premiership season) - but anyway I digress.

Im pretty sure the last time I saw Virgil on channel 5 tonight, was after Cardiff beat us, and he said we would drop out of the playoffs completely now. Since he said that we are unbeaten with 4 wins in 5. So I say... bring on the doubters, it will only make us better !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived