OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

Whoever it is, let's hope it works. It's so annoying seeing teams in the premier that in the face of it are no bigger than us, but seem to be comfortable there. We have everything here to challenge for a top half and maybe Europe finish, but it always seems to go wrong. 

Since the Jim Smith and SM partnership was broke up by Man Utd, nothing has gone right. Burley was going well until outside factors took over, then the Davies debacle on the day off the play off final. Then Jewel came in with a good reputation and left never too manage again. SM again seemed to be taking the club the right way, until another United turned his head. 

Let's hope we're lucky this time and we get the right person at the right time. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Since when has Warburton been a surprise name? Its been kicking around for months.

Exactly.  Been around 6th favourite since betting started.  But hey, it's The Sun.  Why let good journalism & analysis get in the way of filling column inches...

27 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Appointing a European coach will lead to plague, famine, pestalance (looking at you forest) and death!

No!!!!

Appointing a European coach is central to our vision of building a modern club and offers unrivaled opportunity to play the Derby Way!

No!!!!

You are being contemptible advocating a European coach because the European coaches that would come to derby are in fact uncontrolled and will dictate the kind of club we are for generations!!!

As of yet WE are Europeans  as in EU..........  another reason to vote LEAVE !!??:)

Giggle of the day.......Schteve has had the bum's rush from Rotherham  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

Could be a May Poll,that would get them dancing!

Or a Graham Poll. May improve our disciplinary record.... Which isn't too bad is it? How many did we have sent off last season anyone? Can't recall anyone!!! C'mon Stato

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

Why would I have to tell her? She owns a mirror

My missus stood in front of the mirror the other day ,it's quite depressing my boobs are sagging ,I've got crows feet  and my hairs going grey what do you think ?

There's fook all wrong with your eyesight I reply.

The more I think about it, the more pro-Rowett I am.

And it's not because I think he 'understands' the club or anything like that, he's just a solid young manager who I think the fans will have the back of (unless we're getting played off the park by Nigel Pearson's Nottingham Forest) and seems tactically astute.

Definitely gave Clement a hiding at PP this season.

6 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

What an absolute sh*fest this "looking for a new mamager" thing is, eh? 

Don't read the papers. It's not as though you would learn anything from them anyway, given the 173844 different names we have been linked with in the last 3 months. Basically they are throwing darts at pictures in a board, blindfolded, with the wrong hand, backwards.

As usual.

4 hours ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Worried sick that Mel's going to make another crap appointment, which he's well capable of doing. Just go and get Pearson, It's the logical choice at this moment in time.

Really?

If it is honestly affecting you, for the sake of your health go and have sex with something.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Appointing a European coach will lead to plague, famine, pestalance (looking at you forest) and death!

No!!!!

Appointing a European coach is central to our vision of building a modern club and offers unrivaled opportunity to play the Derby Way!

No!!!!

You are being contemptible advocating a European coach because the European coaches that would come to derby are in fact uncontrolled and will dictate the kind of club we are for generations!!!

And would sign 85 million Turks.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

Really?

If it is honestly affecting you, for the sake of your health go and have sex with something.

Pimping yourself out Eddie??

Archived