Nottm Forest pledge to settle £90k Derby County bill in next 24 hours

Inglorius

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not what he was cracked up to be!

Well i think hes downright cheeky not paying on time.

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I think the metaphor is that we are siblings arguing over sweets or something, which having thought about it I'm not comfortable with on any level.

That's a lot of Mars Bars 90 grand buys.

3 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Some are born an arse, others have being an arse thrust upon them. Fawaz is both.

I wouldn't fancy Fawaz's arse thrust upon me.

1 minute ago, Zurich Ram said:

Interesting that it had to be paid out by the Football League........How skint are they?

I'm not sure it had to be. Think it was the easiest way for the football league to get us our money quickly, by simply just not giving them their usual payment out by the football league. With that said, can't imagine it would do their chances of the um bongo being lifted any good.

There is a serious rumour that this sort of thing could be a tactic from the family in Kuwait. The idea is they want to keep the umbongo going next season so Fridgey can't spunk even more money on his train set. PIssing off the FL would be a good step towards that happening. Perhaps one of the family did inherit some brains?

45 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

There is a serious rumour that this sort of thing could be a tactic from the family in Kuwait. The idea is they want to keep the umbongo going next season so Fridgey can't spunk even more money on his train set. PIssing off the FL would be a good step towards that happening. Perhaps one of the family did inherit some brains?

The brainless family are the ones that bought him his train set in the first place. They should have known that he can't be trusted with certain toys.

Archived