Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

22 minutes ago, unclej said:

I think you are being slightly unfair. He isn't 'stupid' or as you delicately put it; 'as think as...' but I would say that it is common for supporters to misinterpretate passion for quality, and in 'our; case, again and again and again...Remember, Keegan would have loved it if 'he' beat them...but he didn't. See?  On the otherhand it could be a case of, 'he may be a liability, but he's OUR liability...', which is understandable I suppose. Go Richard! Yay!  Now I see it I'll be baying his name like a donkey with the rest of 'em.  

Just stick to being an ass.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

What's happened to him? He's gone back to his old ways of being a headless chicken.

Nothing wrong only tiny bit of blip but he's not the only one though. Nice of you to pipe up since 24th January. 

Only Brighton and Newcastle have conceded less than us. Old ways my a***

The top two, that's it. Our problem over this season hasn't been defending, it's been the other end. Yes we've conceded 7 in the last two games, hopefully that's a blip on an otherwise impressive record. 

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Nothing wrong only tiny bit of blip but he's not the only one though. Nice of you to pipe up since 24th January. 

Good to see you too

Archived