What are you dreaming of ?

Cisse

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't have any aspirations, I can't see myself handling the disappointment of failure and so I've all but given up. Sad but true.

I did dream last night that I was on a bus, and got talking to 2 older ladies who revealed themselves to be Jacob Butterfield's 'Two Moms' (somehow they were American too). That is a dream which simply cannot be explained.

My career goal and something I definitely dream of achieving is to become Director of a large library system,be it in the US or even overseas if an opportunity presents itself.

Love being a librarian and plan on working in and with libraries for many,many more years.

4 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

My career goal and something I definitely dream of achieving is to become Director of a large library system,be it in the US or even overseas if an opportunity presents itself.

Love being a librarian and plan on working in and with libraries for many,many more years.

When Daveo gets his hand out of his pocket, and brings us all over there to see you, you must realise that we will be coming through the door singing 'is this a Library'. 

4 hours ago, Coconut said:

I really don't have any aspirations, I can't see myself handling the disappointment of failure and so I've all but given up. Sad but true.

I did dream last night that I was on a bus, and got talking to 2 older ladies who revealed themselves to be Jacob Butterfield's 'Two Moms' (somehow they were American too). That is a dream which simply cannot be explained.

What the heck ? I've met you a few times and you are an intellectual. You could achieve pretty much anything you put your mind to. Of course life throws some failures for everyone but so what, you either do the same thing again until you succeed or do something else. Failure is nothing but a lesson to do something a bit differently. (Hey playing sports has taught me something after all.)

5 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

I would file that for another day.

Sith Happens

Having just been made redundant after 28 years service i am dreaming of taking a little amount of time out, then getting a new job.

On 3/26/2016 at 08:13, Cisse said:

What the heck ? I've met you a few times and you are an intellectual. You could achieve pretty much anything you put your mind to. Of course life throws some failures for everyone but so what, you either do the same thing again until you succeed or do something else. Failure is nothing but a lesson to do something a bit differently. (Hey playing sports has taught me something after all.)

I think you must have the wrong person Cisse. :ph34r:

Archived