Immature animals

loweman2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

To put that lot right your looking at least 50k to 60k. I say we send them the bill and if red scum do not pay take them to court and if there owner does not pay. Get a high court order against them.

You're definitely a contractor quoting rates like that.

Sith Happens

Calm down - its ok - Derby were just trying to make them feel at home by replicating the look of their own stadium, so to try and avoid any hostilities. Its understood that that posters of empty seats were all over the walls too.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What gives them ******* right if we did that to them they be first complaing to the fa and to the press how bad we are.

as much right as some of our fans had in vandalizing fawaz's car last year, none. 

34 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

"Nothing to see here" ? Apart from a smashed up toilet !

Just ignoring it adds to the problem of anti social behaviour and the moral fabric of society continues to decline, I suppose it is acceptable to some then.

Get over yourself. The improvement in the behaviour of football fans over the years (especially the virtual eradication of racism and large-scale organized hooliganism) should give you hope that the "moral fabric of society" (whatever that might be if it exists) could even be improving.

It's just a smashed-up toilet. It's sad and shouldn't have happened and it would be a good thing if those responsible were caught and presecuted. But far worse things have happened in these matches over the decades.

Since the ancient Greeks (and probably well before) people have complained the moral fabric of society is declining, but I'd suggest the UK's a better, more civilized and more enlighted place than fifty years ago. The next target regarding football should be eliminating homophobia on the pitch and in the stands, but progress is happening there too.

3 minutes ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

Some one would of filmed this on there mobile and there that thick

they will post it some where evidence for prosecution I would

say , if we meet next season reduce there allocation to pay

back  say 500 and no more 

No need. There will be a whole division between us next season. ?

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Get over yourself. The improvement in the behaviour of football fans over the years (especially the virtual eradication of racism and large-scale organized hooliganism) should give you hope that the "moral fabric of society" (whatever that might be if it exists) could even be improving.

It's just a smashed-up toilet. It's sad and shouldn't have happened and it would be a good thing if those responsible were caught and presecuted. But far worse things have happened in these matches over the decades.

Since the ancient Greeks (and probably well before) people have complained the moral fabric of society is declining, but I'd suggest the UK's a better, more civilized and more enlighted place than fifty years ago. The next target regarding football should be eliminating homophobia on the pitch and in the stands, but progress is happening there too.

Nothing to get over mate,

I just read your first reply as though you thought it was acceptable,

I agree with your other points but that wasn't what I was referring to,

I would agree that the uk is a more enlightened place than fifty years ago but it doesn't appear to be a more civilised place, 

7 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Nothing to get over mate,

I just read your first reply as though you thought it was acceptable,

I agree with your other points but that wasn't what I was referring to,

I would agree that the uk is a more enlightened place than fifty years ago but it doesn't appear to be a more civilised place, 

You know that crime is at its lowest rate since records begun? 

Archived