Immature animals

loweman2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Do you remmber that time when they broke seats or ribbed them off he rufused to pay it and would not so the fa force to cough up. And this case is no different they caused the damage so he must cough up.

I wouldn't worry too much, it's not like they've come round your house and ripped your bathroom apart, it'll get sorted

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Look us derby fans did not rip out there toliets and cealing and everything else. The red scum gits

Think it is okay to do it to us.

Look, they're different to us, they don't live by our rules, they're not human, they live in the 80's still. Hence their Primark clothes.

9 hours ago, philmycock said:

Look, they're different to us, they don't live by our rules, they're not human, they live in the 80's still. Hence their Primark clothes.

I'm glad you said Primark and not Matalan, you'd of had a warning from Boycie........

No doubt well have to take forest to court to get the cash. It's the only way they pay there bills. I mean it wasn't that long ago a catering company had to take court action to get them to pay there bill. Can't even pay for there sandwiches. Complete joke club

I've not seen this story mentioned on the DCFC official site, Sky Sports News, DET, BBC etc, only on fans forums and twitter.

Why is this? The previously mentioned news sources were quick enough to cover the story about the Fawaz car damage.

9 minutes ago, admira said:

I've not seen this story mentioned on the DCFC official site, Sky Sports News, DET, BBC etc, only on fans forums and twitter.

Why is this? The previously mentioned news sources were quick enough to cover the story about the Fawaz car damage.

we are not headline news, they only liked us when we were losing  !!

do a google search and its full of Tottenham and arsenal damage from sky news and tabloids.

still I like it that we are so far under the radar,

we can rise up and write the headlines when its our time !

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=football+fans+damage+toilets+derby&rlz=1I7NDKB_enGB563&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=VhTxVs3BMovgac6nurgK

3 hours ago, admira said:

dcfc have tweeted or reported they have CCTV of the footage and passed it in to the police, so the club have reported it.

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

As i said i think caused at least 50 to 60k worth of damage.

nah you are confusing that with the value of Forests Squad

On 3/20/2016 at 16:39, B4ev6is said:

Thing is we dont do it to there shitty stadium. We did cause thousands pounds of damage

They are ******* i dont see what gives them damn ******* right to do this. Please take legal action against them.

We did,  they just did not notice! 

They may have even thought we had tidied up a bit. 

Archived