Will Will Hughes play against Forest?

B4ev6is

I know Wassall said he will play in a under 21 game soon. But I wonder if he will on 11th March one and see how he does if he lasts to like around 70min mark he might play against Forest I would love if he scored the winner.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

But he is most gifted player im this whole damn league.

True, but he also hasn't played a game since August and only took part in his first training session last week.

I think we will see him play a couple of games with the U21's before being brought back into the first team. 

Bradley Johnson would be better suited for this game in the middle, he will get sent off mind you 

Any suggestion of Will Hughes playing against F*rest is ludicrous , in fact playing him at all this season is risky , Will is a thoro'bred and must not be rushed back in any circumstances . This season is as good as gone now , pointless risking further injury to Will just to satisfy our lust for talent .

Play him in pre -season friendlies , build him up for next season. 

47 minutes ago, mozza said:

Any suggestion of Will Hughes playing against F*rest is ludicrous , in fact playing him at all this season is risky , Will is a thoro'bred and must not be rushed back in any circumstances . This season is as good as gone now , pointless risking further injury to Will just to satisfy our lust for talent .

Agreed. If he's looking strong them give him a couple of sub appearances in the last 2 games, but other than that I'd make sure his rehab is 100%. He also has a good chance of picking up another injury when he returns after being out for so long, so ease him back in.

51 minutes ago, mozza said:

A post from B4 being labelled ludicrous surely not 

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

no it is not gone at all For crying outloud.

No, the season hasn't gone yet. If we can get the player's heads right and play the game at a high tempo, the season is still there for the taking. But, as many have said, bringing Hughes back to early would be foolish, and playing him against Forest would be the height of stupidity, for the simple reason that at the home fixture against them last season, they targeted him with very heavy physical attention and he ended up going off injured at half time. This did show us his value, because we didn't play well at all in the second half, without him. However, I can understand B4's enthusiasm for getting him back!

11 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Cohen has never been injured by a Derby player.

Come on dav, we all know that bully and thug Jeff Hendrick ruined him by not allowing Cohen to crunch him in the 10 man win.

:ph34r:

Archived