Team bonding ?

stoneyram

I bet you tried to create a userid of Stonedram, but were too wasted to spell it.

So much anger - was it you screaming at Chris Martin at Wolverhampton on Saturday?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

Why I hate DW. 

After match bull s#it

no positives from team in last four games

tacties all round - strikers playing as wingers 

players playing which are out of form BJ and JR and others 

mr get them fired up ! Having a laugh 

his voice does your head in 

yes man ! 

And being a ex RED DOG

with the right manger these players such win this league 

A grand Prix!!

21 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

Why I hate DW. 

After match bull s#it

no positives from team in last four games

tacties all round - strikers playing as wingers 

players playing which are out of form BJ and JR and others 

mr get them fired up ! Having a laugh 

his voice does your head in 

yes man ! 

And being a ex RED DOG

with the right manger these players such win this league 

How do you change allegiance ? Did you wake up one morning and think I'm going to support the enemy today?

7 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

If you think the football in the last four games have been good maybe you need a smoke or a week with the mind changing DW. 

No, the football has been awful, I will give you that. However, if you hate Darren Wassall because he played for Forest, then you are a bit misguided. Derby's history is enriched by ex-Florists - and the same could be said for ex-Rams who had their brains removed before heading East too.

I will make allowances, because you are obviously very young.

I think the best way we can all support a team struggling on confidence and a new manager is ranting how **** they are and criticising every thing they do. And suggest they should spend every waking minute training as they clearly are so ****. Don't allow any of them to think they are talented professionals, who might have the skills but need encouraging to perform at the levels they have in the past.

1 hour ago, igorlegend said:

cant train abroad as planned cos played garbage vs Reading. I imagine the players had made arrangements with their family for the trip abroad. Then had to toddle off home and tell their families they were nor going away for a few days.

"Listen love, you might want to sit down... I've... I've got a bit of bad news. You know the all expenses paid holiday to one of the most decadent places on the planet my boss was going to take us on because I'm quite good at kicking a bit of leather around (when I feel like it). Well, that ******* has only gone and cancelled it! I've contacted the union, but they can't organise a strike in solidarity as the scabs in Nottingham would keep playing. I know things look bad, but I've been thinking. If we're careful with the money I might be able to squirrel away a fraction of my £15,000 a week so we can have a week in Skeggy in the summer."

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

No, the football has been awful, I will give you that. However, if you hate Darren Wassall because he played for Forest, then you are a bit misguided. Derby's history is enriched by ex-Florists - and the same could be said for ex-Rams who had their brains removed before heading East too.

I will make allowances, because you are obviously very young.

Thanks 47 is quite young 

and being ex red does not bother me that much but it just finished the list off . 

The playing side is really getting me down and his after match Crap. 

Are you happy ? 

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

You don't reward a set of bottlers with a trip to a racetrack.

I suggested paintballing not long back, get them running around and working for each other - something they fail to do on a match day.

They have already been on a paint balling team building activity this season when Paul Clement was still here and they all targeted the management team did they not - maybe a sign of what happened in real life. (although that was when we were actually winning games on a regular basis, so I doubt it)

honestly, those who are just going to constantly bad mouth DW.. don't bother turning up to games if all you are going to do is complain, i'm sure your seats can be used better by someone who actually wants to watch the game, and love and support the team regardless of the result

2 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

honestly, those who are just going to constantly bad mouth DW.. don't bother turning up to games if all you are going to do is complain, i'm sure your seats can be used better by someone who actually wants to watch the game, and love and support the team regardless of the result

Please I would die for this club. 

Close some times away from home many a time  

With DW as the manger there will be plenty of seats around

29 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

Thanks 47 is quite young 

and being ex red does not bother me that much but it just finished the list off . 

The playing side is really getting me down and his after match Crap. 

Are you happy ? 

Delirious.

47, eh? We know how your parents celebrated the signing of Dave Mackay.

24 minutes ago, Anon said:

"Listen love, you might want to sit down... I've... I've got a bit of bad news. You know the all expenses paid holiday to one of the most decadent places on the planet my boss was going to take us on because I'm quite good at kicking a bit of leather around (when I feel like it). Well, that ******* has only gone and cancelled it! I've contacted the union, but they can't organise a strike in solidarity as the scabs in Nottingham would keep playing. I know things look bad, but I've been thinking. If we're careful with the money I might be able to squirrel away a fraction of my £15,000 a week so we can have a week in Skeggy in the summer."

it was not the money aspect. The wives and kids stay behind. The players families make plans, only to draw a game and have trip cancelled. Surely people can see the damage high level Chairman interference has? It is not how an organisation should run. Delegation.

our form deteriorated after the dressing room rant. Incredible but true. Our form deteriorated.

we now have a totally inexperienced manager, That is not the best manager we could appoint.

my sole wish is to attain promotion this season. To sneak into play offs, but our form to have improved and Will be back and playing. I actually feel this is best attained by employing an experienced manager. With all respect we are rudderless.

team bonding fine. But does DW have to tell us it was Mel's idea? Does everything have to be Mel's idea.

5 minutes ago, igorlegend said:

it was not the money aspect. The wives and kids stay behind. The players families make plans, only to draw a game and have trip cancelled. Surely people can see the damage high level Chairman interference has? It is not how an organisation should run. Delegation.

our form deteriorated after the dressing room rant. Incredible but true. Our form deteriorated.

we now have a totally inexperienced manager, That is not the best manager we could appoint.

my sole wish is to attain promotion this season. To sneak into play offs, but our form to have improved and Will be back and playing. I actually feel this is best attained by employing an experienced manager. With all respect we are rudderless.

team bonding fine. But does DW have to tell us it was Mel's idea? Does everything have to be Mel's idea.

Tbh if I was a footballer with an away trip planned with the lads, the last thing I'd want is the wife and kids coming with me!

Hard to know what to think but frankly i'd like to hear that they are working on set pieces, because we seem to have no clue on them - and I can't remember the last time we scored on a corner.  I think it was Keogh. Clearly something not being worked on. That said, they can go on to a nudist camp, do Tough Mudder or go fox hunting as far as I am concerned, as long as when I am at the iPro i see good attacking football where we rip teams to shreds.

50 minutes ago, stoneyram said:

Close some times away from home many a time  

With DW as the manger there will be plenty of seats around

I put this into Google translate, and hit 'detect language' but........... nothing!!

Archived