Team bonding ?

stoneyram

So, Martin got driver of the day - I'm expecting a brace from him on the weekend (unless he schumachered everyone else off so no one will pass to him).

But what i want to know is..who sucked? who was Maldonado? Who got ganged up on? who couldn't change gear????? (watch the rams in focus thing, theres a comment in there about it)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, igorlegend said:

got it. When tv schedules change by a day , Chairmen walk into changing rooms after games and calmly advise of new training plans.

may make sense to you. But why announce it during a rant after a disappointing home draw.

@Eddie......i Assume I correctly recall the moor farm brekkie ? MM admitted to being angry. We had two weeks of people claiming it never happened and a journo made it all up. Now its allegedly common sense to hold back the news of manure date changing, and then have a chairman update staff on new arrangements. Arrangements that belong to the manger and CEO.

I believe the players were told before the game. The club were expecting it to go backwards not forwards but no it would have been a great idea to play Burnley Monday night travel to Dubai Tuesday fly home Wednesday or Thursday then play Man Utd Friday. Can you imagine the reaction if that actually happened? Is it no more realistic that the game was changed a couple of hours prior to kick off and the players were told as the game had been brought forward the trip would have to be cancelled, and it just so happens that it was reported the same time as when Mel had gone into the dressing room. People have put 2+2 and come up with the square root of horse manure. :sleep:

58 minutes ago, rynny said:

I believe the players were told before the game. The club were expecting it to go backwards not forwards but no it would have been a great idea to play Burnley Monday night travel to Dubai Tuesday fly home Wednesday or Thursday then play Man Utd Friday. Can you imagine the reaction if that actually happened? Is it no more realistic that the game was changed a couple of hours prior to kick off and the players were told as the game had been brought forward the trip would have to be cancelled, and it just so happens that it was reported the same time as when Mel had gone into the dressing room. People have put 2+2 and come up with the square root of horse manure. :sleep:

I will hope for a reminder from @eddie please as to what MM told the brekkie fans who DID do a great service in attending the MM session. From reading the reports back the forum attendees reported back that MM told players and coaches the trip was off. He told them in an angry /upset fashion in dressing room. IF player were tils before hand that due to a game changing by 24 hours they would.nt be going abroad.....fair enough. That is how it should be communicated.

Archived