We've won a game! Let's list the positives

Kernow

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

If that's aimed at me, my point was its unfair to single out Bent when IF criticising JR would deserve as much as him. Maybe im giving off a negative vibe as two long months of negativity has rubbed off on me, wasn't meant in that way though.

Not at all - it was a general point about negativity. Why do you think that I would waste TWO posts on you? ;)

2 minutes ago, rhysbeck said:

Hendrick meant business today:

495129-2964704_478x359.jpg

I have never seen anyone look MORE Dublin than Jeff in that picture. It just needs a "Get der feck in!!!"

7 minutes ago, mozza said:

Correct , son . 

They also tried to imply Wassell mentioned 'papering over cracks ' which was totally wrong as it was a previous caller who said that , No wonder it wasn't repeated second time it was aired ..

Owen's interviews are becoming increasingly messy. I think he's been told to be 'controversial' and 'challenging' in order to generate 'comment'. With what he said above and the Warnock thing it was all a bit  embarassing.  

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

Owen's interviews are becoming increasingly messy. I think he's been told to be 'controversial' and 'challenging' in order to generate 'comment'. With what he said above and the Warnock thing it was all a bit  embarassing.  

Agree.  It was the fact that he kept pushing...

The tone of RD can be both mardy and patronising but they are better than many other local stations tbf.

"Get der feck in"..brilliant Eddie.

On the subject of Bent, he only had 6 touches, yet if it wasn't for the goalie he would have scored a goal. He is a poacher and just like against Hartlepool if you allow time and have patience eventually he will score.

We needed to change it and bought Martin on who then scored a bloody good goal.

What a positive that is! 

3 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Agree.  It was the fact that he kept pushing...

The tone of RD can be both mardy and patronising but they are better than many other local stations tbf.

They seem obsessed with 'lumping in' - basically being populist.

Wassall giving back what he gets. It's annoying that the fans have a go at him, say he's not worthy of the job, he's got it cos he's Mel's mate, go on ad infinitum about who they want to replace him when he's had 4 f ing days in charge AND THEN when he says 'am I allowed to say we played well?' they all start saying he's mugging the fans off. Good on him I say! 

There was no Radio Burton Albion today. Bliss! 

The people that ring up after the game are just as bad if not worse than owen bradley... Its like they've got Someone with a missing chromosome, got them drunk, gave them a phone and asked them to ring up after the game to comment 

even when they are being positive they sound like utter spazmoids all monotone and nothing constructive 

"i think if we win and win a few more we can reach the autos" 

cheers for that insight you're a real alan hanson now get off and let them interview a few more players 

Wassall needs to wind his neck in "Am I allowed to say that I'm delighted with my team?" well yeah after a good win or good performance. MK was neither of those things so the criticism for living in cloud cuckoo land was fully justified.

Brilliant result but the result did paper over the very poor second half showing.

I'm all for passion and I felt brilliant come the final whistle when we'd won but I felt uncomfortable with the interview. Wassall is treating us like either blind men or idiots with his delusional views on the performance.

Like I said though GET IN what a win! Exactly what we needed and hopefully the springboard for the remainder of our season. Lets not be telling the fans who have eyes that it was a brilliant performance though DW?  

Don't agree at all that he should wind his neck in. He's supposed to be a good motivator. How would calling out every bad pass, every missed header etc etc motivate them? 

Offence is taken, not given and far too many people are permanently offended by everything 

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Wassall needs to wind his neck in "Am I allowed to say that I'm delighted with my team?" well yeah after a good win or good performance. MK was neither of those things so the criticism for living in cloud cuckoo land was fully justified.

Brilliant result but the result did paper over the very poor second half showing.

I'm all for passion and I felt brilliant come the final whistle when we'd won but I felt uncomfortable with the interview. Wassall is treating us like either blind men or idiots with his delusional views on the performance.

Like I said though GET IN what a win! Exactly what we needed and hopefully the springboard for the remainder of our season. Lets not be telling the fans who have eyes that it was a brilliant performance though DW?  

The moaning fans need to wind their necks in and let him get on with his job. Do people really think he was going to come out after the MK Dons game and slate a team already low on confidence instead of praising them and trying to boost morale? The result today has shown that we still have some fighting spirit and Wassall will hopefully say and do all the right things to get the players to demonstrate that again.

6 minutes ago, Gritters said:

My missus is cooking me a steak for when I get back as a kind of celebration. 

Wassall was great at the end coming over to the fans. I don't know who was more pleased us or him.

mine may be insisting I put my King Kevin Hector yellow shirt on tonight 

Archived