Nigel Pearson

Bris Vegas

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, derbydaz22 said:

You have clearly forgotten how poor the football was under Clough

Your missing my point,, I'm not saying clough was brilliant ,bring him back, what I'm saying is he clearly had some qualities you could respect as a manager ,same with s Mac ,, it was in response to the post calling for respect for wass from the so called wass haters ,,,, there's nothing there yet to respect as a first team coach, he may go on to earn it but that's a long way off , at this point I've seen more bits I'm not impressed with than stuff I am ,, I'm not a wass hater just my gut feeling from day one was he is not the right choice at this time in the clubs progression  and have seen nothing that changes that, surely that's an understandable point of view?

14 hours ago, barnsley ram said:

just remind me is this the cock who assembled most of the present side also got them promoted the year before?

And had them in the bottom 3 for most of last season.

Do you think Derby fans would give a manager that long in a job with the club in the bottom 3?

7 hours ago, archied said:

Your missing my point,, I'm not saying clough was brilliant ,bring him back, what I'm saying is he clearly had some qualities you could respect as a manager ,same with s Mac ,, it was in response to the post calling for respect for wass from the so called wass haters ,,,, there's nothing there yet to respect as a first team coach, he may go on to earn it but that's a long way off , at this point I've seen more bits I'm not impressed with than stuff I am ,, I'm not a wass hater just my gut feeling from day one was he is not the right choice at this time in the clubs progression  and have seen nothing that changes that, surely that's an understandable point of view?

I agree with most of that

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 23:58, CornwallRam said:

Delighted and completely amazed. Perfect for us, ideal for promotion but disastrous for Mel's control freakery.

This all over.

With our current options, I'd be happy to have him as manager, either that or Gary Monk....I feel Pearson can get us promoted and if he leaves us in a situation like he did with Leicester we will be laughing!

1 hour ago, DerbyRam! said:

This all over.

With our current options, I'd be happy to have him as manager, either that or Gary Monk....I feel Pearson can get us promoted and if he leaves us in a situation like he did with Leicester we will be laughing!

Sadly, if it was going to be Pearson he would be in charge by now. The closest thing that I have to an inside source tells me that Gary Rowett is the name in the frame for the summer. Same person also told me that Nigel would jump at the chance to manage Forest.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Sadly, if it was going to be Pearson he would be in charge by now. The closest thing that I have to an inside source tells me that Gary Rowett is the name in the frame for the summer. Same person also told me that Nigel would jump at the chance to manage Forest.

So would I, who wouldn't want to get 3 years wages for a couple of months work?

27 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Nigel Clough that is, not Pearson

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

My inside source reckons its Brendan Rogers

Any chance we could go for an exciting up-and-coming manager from the continent somewhere?  Barring that i'd be happy with Rowett or Warburton.  Less keen on Rodgers, even less so on Nigel Pearson. Can't stand the idea of him in the Derby dugout next season to be honest.  Not sure what Harry is up to...what are his plans for next season? 

4 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Any chance we could go for an exciting up-and-coming manager from the continent somewhere?  Barring that i'd be happy with Rowett or Warburton.  Less keen on Rodgers, even less so on Nigel Pearson. Can't stand the idea of him in the Derby dugout next season to be honest.  Not sure what Harry is up to...what are his plans for next season? 

Eranio & Igor ???

• 3 weeks later...

Archived