Peacock gone

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As so many of you in this thread have enough access to the dressing room and training sessions to comment on how involved Peacock is as a coach, could any of you shed any more light as to who might come in to replace him? And what does Richard Keogh have for breakfast? He looks like a Special K sort of fella to me.

37 minutes ago, Duracell said:

As so many of you in this thread have enough access to the dressing room and training sessions to comment on how involved Peacock is as a coach, could any of you shed any more light as to who might come in to replace him? And what does Richard Keogh have for breakfast? He looks like a Special K sort of fella to me.

Surely it's got to be someone off this forum. I have never known such insight into the tactics, formation and style of football as on here.

I remember when we signed Bradley Johnson. So many raved about the signing. I kicked up a fuss. He wasn't going to score 15 goals. He wasn't worth £6m. People rightly now point out that we probably could have actually got him in on loan. Mel got wind of people criticising the signing at the time. Brushed it aside. Probably saw from reading this forum. All I can say now is that it is his money at the end of the day. So he can piss it away how he likes. But a word of advice would be to not shun the loan market/option again. Give the youngsters a fair crack of the whip too. Hanson and Bennett needed some game time. Yet they sat at the bottom of a pile which was made up of some players who deserve to be below them in the pecking order. 

We need a team but what we have got ourselves is a squad of players. I hope Hughes is back soon. 

2 hours ago, Rammy1 said:

It's just a bloody mess. But done for the correct reasons. MM doesn't become that wealthy by being an idiot. He's a true fan and doing this for the right reason. Absolutely know doubt. 

Yes but he's going about it wrong. So many rushed and overeager decisions have been made this season. He's clearly pissed away £13m+. If we don't go up this season I don't think I can bare what is going to happen in regards to incomings and outgoings. Just going to ignore it all and enjoy a summer of the Euro's and The Olympics. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

We are still seeing him on Saturday.

Have to say, I was very indifferent (although somewhat envious of you guys getting to the see the place) when people met with MM in the summer. But I am hugely envious of it this time, absolutely fascinated by what's happened.

Come back with something interesting to tell us! :p 

Archived