Peacock gone

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see Phillips going as well, that would leave just the I can't spell his name goalkeeping coach which would be very strange given Wassall is here till the end of the season.

Unless we're bringing in temporary coaches as well?

7 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Kevin Phillips will be the interesting one, he had a bit of a reputation forging as a coach besides being a more than proven championship player.

Rush: What about Kevin Philips, you know, our assistant coach?

MM: He can go back to where he came from.

Rush: So I am just going down the list... So next, Rush... What about him, sir? I heard good things about him. Players love him, especially Johnson.

MM: Ok. He stays.

Rush: Yes Sir Thank You SIR!

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Can't see Phillips going as well, that would leave just the I can't spell his name goalkeeping coach which would be very strange given Wassall is here till the end of the season.

Unless we're bringing in temporary coaches as well?

Maybe leaves the door open for MM to step in and fill the role....at least it's in an official basis then ;-) 

So just because Peacock didn't jump up and down on the touchline with a clip board in his hand and bow at the fans he's a **** coach? 

No wonder this country have had to uproot our set up from top to bottom with prehistoric opinions like that kicking about.  

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

So just because Peacock didn't jump up and down on the touchline with a clip board in his hand and bow at the fans he's a **** coach? 

No wonder this country have had to uproot our set up from top to bottom with prehistoric opinions like that kicking about.  

Some instruction every now and again might not go amiss, he didn't have to jump up and down, he would have looked a right tit if he did that. 

3 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Some instruction every now and again might not go amiss, he didn't have to jump up and down, he would have looked a right tit if he did that. 

van gaal just sits on his chair and man utd are absolutely fly............oh hang on 

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

Do you actually believe he didn't? 

You must be sat next to him to make a call like that. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Do you actually believe he didn't? 

You must be sat next to him to make a call like that. 

Do you believe he did.

You must have been sat next to him to believe he did.

Sorry not really having a go, It's all opinions isn't it, given though Clement bought him in as a wise old head, I'd say from all the changes and recent results, that wise old head wasn't really having much impact. Just my opinion. 

Didnt need to be jumping up and down, just never hear or see what he added, unlike Simmo and Steele who were quite vocal at times. Think Rush or Mel knew best to let them quietly go with blessing and dignity held high too. Peacock I'm sure will merit some nice words but really Mr nobody.

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Do you believe he did.

You must have been sat next to him to believe he did.

Sorry not really having a go, It's all opinions isn't it, given though Clement bought him in as a wise old head, I'd say from all the changes and recent results, that wise old head wasn't really having much impact. Just my opinion. 

Didnt need to be jumping up and down, just never hear or see what he added, unlike Simmo and Steele who were quite vocal at times. Think Rush or Mel knew best to let them quietly go with blessing and dignity held high too. Peacock I'm sure will merit some nice words but really Mr nobody.

Of course he did. I don't think there's any debate about it, unless he talks about the night before's Big brother eviction when he gets up. Alright he didn't stand there for the whole 90 like Simmo or get animated like Steele but what does it matter? Different coaches have different approaches, he's a very well thought of coach for a reason, you don't get jobs like he has because you're a nice guy. To have a pop at the guy for not constantly being on the touchline is ridiculous. 

We had Simmo and Steele at the front because Mac would be in the stands. PC roamed up and down the technical area all game so why is there need for Peacock and co. to be up there constantly too. Just seems a bizarre way to have a go at someone when it's pretty obvious he has input whether it's effective or not. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Of course he did. I don't think there's any debate about it......

... seems a bizarre way to have a go at someone when it's pretty obvious he has input whether it's effective or not. 

Fair enough dude.

Archived