David Moyes

Nuwtfly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Daveo said:

David Moyes would not take a job in the Championship, not that either are going and I'm pretty sure he's turned down Prem clubs since leaving United

Why wouldnt moyes take a championship team on with a premier league budget to me its a easy no brainier to get his career back on track 

Just now, Derbylad92 said:

Why wouldnt moyes take a championship team on with a premier league budget to me its a easy no brainier to get his career back on track 

There isnt any premier league jobs available & We're also probably a better opportunity than a relegation dog fighting side like a villa or sunderland etc if they're was a job going there 

Just now, Derbylad92 said:

We are prime candidate for someone with experience and no- how which he does have (Scottish players as well)

33 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Id rather we'd reappoint paul jewell than Pearson both are equally as crap 

Pearson is mad as box of badgers, but how can anyone call him crap? In five full seasons at Leicester he won League 1, won the Championship, made the Championship play offs twice and finished 14th in the Premier League. If that's crap then I've spent years misunderstanding the word.

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

There isnt any premier league jobs available & We're also probably a better opportunity than a relegation dog fighting side like a villa or sunderland etc if they're was a job going there 

Exactly moyes needs a job like this he cant afford another job the way his last 2 jobs have gone he needs to set the record again 

6 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Pearson is mad as box of badgers, but how can anyone call him crap? In five full seasons at Leicester he won League 1, won the Championship, made the Championship play offs twice and finished 14th in the Premier League. If that's crap then I've spent years misunderstanding the word.

Crap probably isnt the right word but i just really dont like Pearson and dont think he is the right man long term. He might very well get us up but think he brings controversy & i just cant take to the man  

It's probably some kind of therapy for Moyes, watching us play makes him feel better in himself after the boring dross he served up while he was at Man Utd as manager. Or watching Clement makes him feel like he knew what he was doing as a manager at the same club. Probably feels better on both counts after today's game. 

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Putting two and two together and possibly getting 105...  

I can imagine moyes turning up to meet mel morris at a travel tavern on the M25, bumbling about in a castrol GTX jacket throwing suggestions about how to get us up. "Come on give me a second chance in English football you ****"

I'm sorry David, your teams have been poor and got steadily worse.

oh sod it, let's forget this football and have some cheese.

come on Mel, smell my cheese you mother

Archived