David Moyes

Nuwtfly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious tweet of the day goes to.... This is why I'm not tweeting about Derby for a few days, some of the masochists on there are blooming unbearable... 

image.png

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

Why did only a miracle run save them from relegation then? 

Proper manager has unleashed their potential

I don't particularly want Pearson at Derby, but let's not paint him as a poor Manager. 

He got Leicester up, and he kept them up. No small feat.

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Hmm. You'd think Moyes might have something better to do with his weekend than go and watch Fulham vs Derby. Don't buy it.

There must be a reason for him being there...

Like Tony Pulis was in the crowd before we appointed McClaren? Think you're looking for something that's no there

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Hilarious tweet of the day goes to.... This is why I'm not tweeting about Derby for a few days, some of the masochists on there are blooming unbearable... 

image.png

That particular guy and some of his cronies on twitter are complete and utter ******. All negative and claim to be in the know. Victims of FM and sky sports. No offence to the younger forum members but the common denominator of the twitter wallies is they're mostly under 25. I don't know why they're so depressed, they've only had Billy's promo season and Macs nearly rams to get excited about, so this isn't a bad season in the grand scheme of things. Are we now 5 points from top place? 

Us poor buggers who supported Derby through Arthur and TBE know some great times. As for those of a 'finer vintage'.. well its hard to fathom these modern day meltdowns compared to the 70s.

In response to Michael Brindleys prediction that Clem is off and Moyes is in this week: utter ******!

Just an FYI on all of this, when the cameras looked at Moyes, the commentators stated that the last time they were at Craven Cottage Jose Mourinho was there. Sometimes, people just like to go to football games. Maybe Moyes knows one of the players, a youth at Everton maybe? Family friend? Etc.

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

I don't think Moyes would be interested in a job outside of the Premier in any case, so it's just supposition. I would have thought that it's more likely that we get that guy at Leeds - that what's his face.  

Slug? I hope you're f*cking joking.

Archived