Fulham v Derby County

Chris Mills

28 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

I can see a win here. Bryson MUST start over Hendrick. Martin (if starting) seems to prefer Bryson as a link-up man and also as the man who is most likely to make a run beyond him.

Personally, I don't think there's too much difference between Hendrick and Bryson, they both get up alongside Martin and that's what matters.  Hendrick was probably the most effective starting midfielder against Preston, so I don't have a problem sticking with him.  What will really annoy me is if Clement goes back to Johnson, thinking it's an away game against a free-scoring side and we need to keep things tight.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps whatever they were doing to be continuously left out (bad attitude or whatever) has stopped? Or maybe PC has gotten fed up of this "consistency" everyone keeps demanding that is utterly failing us :lol:

So Bent and Weimann are back in the squad. 

I agree about Bent 100%. If we are putting crosses in the box. Thats where he comes alive. 

Not too fussed if Weimann is there or not. 

But this does mean that 2 other players are going to miss out of the squad. 

Who does everyone think will miss out? 

I think Russell might be one. 

Then I really do not know. Baird? Blackman? Ince? Olsson? Hendrick? Johnson? Bryson?

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

So Bent and Weimann are back in the squad. 

I agree about Bent 100%. If we are putting crosses in the box. Thats where he comes alive. 

Not too fussed if Weimann is there or not. 

But this does mean that 2 other players are going to miss out of the squad. 

Who does everyone think will miss out? 

I think Russell might be one. 

Then I really do not know. Baird? Blackman? Ince? Olsson? Hendrick? Johnson? Bryson?

Camara I think, looks very raw and tries to hard. I also wouldn't mind not seeing Olsson on the bench as Baird can fill in at full-back if needed. 

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Camara I think, looks very raw and tries to hard. I also wouldn't mind not seeing Olsson on the bench as Baird can fill in at full-back if needed. 

Olsson not on the bench? I give up if he's not starting.

Thank heavens he's made peace with Bent. He should have a good talk to him and Start him too in front of Ince ... none of this cameo off the bench rubbish. The whole attack needs a revamp meaning Martin out and Ince to his normal position. If you play Blackman play him centrally, and probably same for weimann too. 

Just now, Ninos said:

Thank heavens he's made peace with Bent. He should have a good talk to him and Start him too in front of Ince ... none of this cameo off the bench rubbish. The whole attack needs a revamp meaning Martin out and Ince to his normal position. If you play Blackman play him centrally, and probably same for weimann too. 

Lets go back to the diamond, Bent and Weimann/Blackman upfront sounds great.

Ince behind picking out passes for the front 2, Bent finding space and haggling defenders and Weimann/Blackman using their pace to get past defenders and getting on the end of the chances.

With PC saying Bent and Weimann will be involved, I'd probably go with this (presuming we stick with 4-3-3)

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Olsson

Thorne (although he may need a rest)

Butterfield Hendrick

Ince Martin Weimann

Bench: Grant, Baird, Warnock, Bryson, Johnson, Blackman, Bent

Archived