Fulham v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Carson

christie Keogh shacks olssen Thorne  (c) Bryson Johnson Russell Ince BENT

4-4-1-1 (Bryson attacking mid Thorne holding Russell Johnson wide and Ince in the hole) reinstate Bent !

I want that one! With maybe Wiemann instead of Russell.

31 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Chris The Redeemer is back in the building! 

This means we're going to win right?

Didn't do so well last game but as you know it takes a while to get a team like this back into the swing of things. Fully expect a win vs Fulham by 3 or more goals as we move into 2nd gear

On bent - Last time he scored and won the fa cup game for us in the 85th min.

... The time before he led the line and we scored 4. You do the maths. He's lightning fast and he can head the ball. He does get caught offside a ridiculous amount that's true.

There is something personal going on with him and PC because it's outlandish that he's been pushed aside for a nothing attack. Give him a full game at Fulham see what he and Ince can do 

Clement will have learnt a lesson and we will go positive and out four past them.

We will see plenty of attacking, plenty of goals & chubby middle class cockneys in their michael jackson scarves crying into their waitrose hummus because they've just been done over 

49 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Clement will have learnt a lesson and we will go positive and out four past them.

We will see plenty of attacking, plenty of goals & chubby middle class cockneys in their michael jackson scarves crying into their waitrose hummus because they've just been done over 

Dream on, clement will play exact same strategy

I can see a win here. Bryson MUST start over Hendrick. Martin (if starting) seems to prefer Bryson as a link-up man and also as the man who is most likely to make a run beyond him.

I'm down in London on business so will be aiming for a seat in the mixed section next to our mob ! Failing that, I'll brave it in the home end (Again !)  

Archived