Burnley on fire it seems

TETRA

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

If Sky said it then it must be true. God forbid you form your own opinion instead of getting all your football knowledge from Peter bloody Beagrie.

I'm intelligent enough to form my own opinions thank you very much. We haven't played well since hull away. Burnley's energy will cause us a lot of problems.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm intelligent enough to form my own opinions thank you very much. We haven't played well since hull away. Burnley's energy will cause us a lot of problems.

No you're not - you agree with me too many times, which makes you a total lamebrain.

4 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Pah, Burnley schmurnley, they are two bob compared to us. Don't worry about them.  

I like the word, 'schmurnley'. Downside is that it only seems to rhyme with Burnley. I hope that I have not been sternley there, EHR

12 hours ago, McLovin said:

As I put in the live game thread, I've got a horrible feeling that burnley are going to batter us. Peter beagrie said before the game that burnley are a team whereas derby are a bunch of individuals. To be honest he is not wrong.

If I could be bothered I would go back to the Hull game and see if he was saying the same about us then?

Or is it just some cliche he is using because we are out of form?

Who do you class in the 'bunch of individuals' out of interest?

I assume a massive amount of credit must be due to PC for not knowing what he is doing yet still getting a bunch of individuals to this stage of the season with only 3 defeats?

13 hours ago, McLovin said:

We didn't even play that well against Hull. The result blurs the performance, in my opinion. 

For my money, we've had five good performances this season - Bristol, Brentford, Cardiff, Rotherham and Wolves - out of 26. 

Therefore, I would suggest that 21 of our games this season haven't been up to scratch. Nevertheless, we keep grinding away point-after-point. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We didn't even play that well against Hull. The result blurs the performance, in my opinion. 

For my money, we've had five good performances this season - Bristol, Brentford, Cardiff, Rotherham and Wolves - out of 26. 

Therefore, I would suggest that 21 of our games this season haven't been up to scratch. Nevertheless, we keep grinding away point-after-point. 

Would have to disagree with that.

Hull was the perfect away performance against a team that were flying.

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Just from memory, I thought we were decent at Brum as well. Definitely should have won it.

The Brentford and Rotherham games we should have had 5 or 6 in each game. Was really wasteful infront of goal in these games despite scoring 2 and 3 goals in them. I think Weimann should have had a hattrick in the rotherham game, in what might well have been his first start for us.

47 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

It was !

image.jpeg

I think you'll find this was part of Georger Osbourne's Northern Powerhouse plan.  By using MI6 to deliver arson fraud, George has managed to save the taxpayer hundreds of pounds, and generate inward investment.  Even if the insurance company refuse to payout George has still improved the neighbourhood.

Surprised Mel didn't go for him in the summer. Win, win, win....

Archived