Burnley on fire it seems

TETRA

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, McLovin said:

As I put in the live game thread, I've got a horrible feeling that burnley are going to batter us. Peter beagrie said before the game that burnley are a team whereas derby are a bunch of individuals. To be honest he is not wrong.

If they do, tough titty. At the end of the day, the sun will go down, and the next day it will rise again.

Championship

Wolves0-0Burnley

Sat 7 Nov

Championship

Burnley1-1Brighton

Sun 22 Nov
Championship

Cardiff2-2Burnley

Sat 28 Nov
Championship

Burnley0-2Preston

Sat 5 Dec
Championship

QPR0-0Burnley

Sat 12 Dec
Championship

Middlesbrough1-0Burnley

Tue 15 Dec

Wasn't too long ago that they couldn't buy a win. Also got smashed 3-0 by Hull on Boxing Day and drew with Ipswich on the 2nd of Jan. I'm confident we can go to Burnley and get a win if we fancy it. Eyes on tomorrow afternoon first though.

28 minutes ago, McLovin said:

As I put in the live game thread, I've got a horrible feeling that burnley are going to batter us. Peter beagrie said before the game that burnley are a team whereas derby are a bunch of individuals. To be honest he is not wrong.

If Sky said it then it must be true. God forbid you form your own opinion instead of getting all your football knowledge from Peter bloody Beagrie.

1 minute ago, cymru said:

mmm should we gone for Sean Dyche someone who knows how to get out of this ******* league just a thought

Could have gone for Billy Davies in that case, if you wanted to be a complete nipple.

Just a thought.

They beat us (Boro) in the cup but we totally dominated the game, I checked on the BBC and they had three shots on target and scored two...I know both teams dropped key players but my thought was that derby gave us a better game, however they do seem to be coming to grips with the championship.

I hope you can beat them and hull and we do the same hull at home and Burnley away...if that happens we should have a little cushion to protect us both...utb..derby too.

Archived