who going to Burnley

B4ev6is

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately we have been scuppered for away matches for a while as my other half has just been made redundant so after Saturday we're going to be half-fans until he gets himself another job. 

Burnley will only be the second match I've missed this season, the other being Forest which I missed by choice as it terrifies me!

34 minutes ago, angieram said:

Unfortunately we have been scuppered for away matches for a while as my other half has just been made redundant so after Saturday we're going to be half-fans until he gets himself another job. 

Burnley will only be the second match I've missed this season, the other being Forest which I missed by choice as it terrifies me!

Hope he finds something ASAP. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Can he play left back? 

• 2 weeks later...

Me.

Figured in a B4 type moment now is the time the team really need our support, was going to tune in whilst away, but crammed things in rest of week, put back a flight and hotel booked in Manc airport, so now they had better win or my 5.00 a.m get up flight is going to feel pretty *****.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

If Abbey Clancy nearly ran in to me while dropping Pete off near the Brittania Stadium, would I be justified in banging on her bonnet?

Depends if you were on your bike when you banged into her, if she caused you to split your helmet, then it's justified :ph34r:

I wasn't going - but then i planned too - now i am not going because me mate is working and can't get - I am not sure now - I hate Burnley as a place - weather, pitch, town  - Dyche, (yeah we get it Shaun - small club, small budget, small minded, small everything including male bits) all they stand for, we always lose there.......worst place I have been too - so not sure now!!!!!

On 07/01/2016 at 22:38, angieram said:

Happened to me last year. Sorted now but can fully understand. Finances take a battering and discretionary spend has to be rationed.

Good luck to you both. 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Fortunately for us it looks like Scott Carson is going to Burnley...thank the Lord. 

Shouldn't this be in Transfer Rumours?

Archived