The Fawaz Circus 2016

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Steve Evans expected to be appointed within the next few days with Gary Brazil as assistant manager. 

Pearson and Powell? Bet you wish you had our setup. Going up. 

That must be really embarrassing - what a come down.

It really sad to see that Steve Evan's career has gone so badly that he's been forced to accept a job at Forest.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, robglosta said:

They've still got their manager poll up - quick mods, you're embarrassing yourselves now, Pearson sided with the biggest East Midlands Club.  

Noticed that yesterday, Pearson's still the most popular choice with 46%  Which is surprising, considering that as soon as the news broke he signed for us the Nottingham public decided he was *****...

21 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Get a tenner on Paul Jewell for the Forest job. Quick, his odds are dropping fast.

I don't have a LTLF account, but I'm sure it'll be on there soon.

Oh please God let this be true.

51 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Get a tenner on Paul Jewell for the Forest job. Quick, his odds are dropping fast.

I don't have a LTLF account, but I'm sure it'll be on there soon.

Ha ha, hope its him, they'll be properly fooked. Almost feel sorry for them.

i would actually prefer that Forest have a decent season, nothing spectacular of course but enough to bring their fans out of hiding, miss the banter as well as keeping us focused.  di Canio could get them playing better but Fawaz and he would probably never get along, two ego nutters and all that, would be funny though.

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

How's the takeover going? How does the saying go, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts"

Apparently he made the mistake of giving Fridgy a teddy in a Forest kit. It's off - Fawaz was last heard saying "Beware Greeks gifting bears".

Start to wonder if this takeover has anything in it at all. Can't quite believe anyone at florist actually thought Martin O'Neill was likely to step into that circus in any event. 

Archived