The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed that a lot of Forest fans are already moaning about the ref on their forum. Suggesting that we'll be taking advantage of his inexperience with our cheating ways.

A bit rich considering that we're at the top of the fair play league and they're rock bottom! And that the two red cards Newcastle received against them were rescinded, their players having influenced the ref into sending off not one but two players in a single game!

2 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

I've noticed that a lot of Forest fans are already moaning about the ref on their forum. Suggesting that we'll be taking advantage of his inexperience with our cheating ways.

A bit rich considering that we're at the top of the fair play league and they're rock bottom! And that the two red cards Newcastle received against them were rescinded, their players having influenced the ref into sending off not one but two players in a single game!

You should know by now that they don't let facts get in the way of good story.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Been a while since I posted, so busy with my new job..

I think you'll have a comfortable win on Sunday, we've turned it around somewhat recently but still can't defend for toffee. 2-0 Sheep 

Oh, well played. :thumbsup: Exemplary pre-match playing down of chances.

Interesting clash of second top scorers versus second best defence, and second worst defence versus second worst attack. I think. It'll be tight.

6 hours ago, needles said:

Oh, well played. :thumbsup: Exemplary pre-match playing down of chances.

Interesting clash of second top scorers versus second best defence, and second worst defence versus second worst attack. I think. It'll be tight.

Its 1st v 9th in the form table for past 8 games - we also happen to have the best defence in the league for those games. Only Chelsea and Bolton have conceded less than us in that time.

Our attack could still do with improving, but since Forest's defence is only slightly better than having no defence I think we stand a good chance.

2 minutes ago, True Ram said:

It's a bit quiet on here pre game Nerves

COYR

PMT........you think only women suffer from it. Pre Match Tension. 

27 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Our lashed together team of journeymen will struggle to put your team of stars to the sword.

Money talks

Money gets you in trouble when you cheat.....

Archived