The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Fascinated to see how this latest episode pans out.

Though I am assured all your payments are staggered over three years, I think you are flying close to the flame.

Close to the flame? Yes. 

Getting burned? No chance.

8 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Blimey, didn't you make a poor United team look good for 80 minutes.

What's with the half and half scarves?  Another freebee?

They must have been mufflers, I assume it was the reason your fans weren't heard all game. 65 minutes actually

8 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Blimey, didn't you make a poor United team look good for 80 minutes.

What's with the half and half scarves?  Another freebee?

They must have been mufflers, I assume it was the reason your fans weren't heard all game.

65 minutes actually

Was Derby at home

seriously and I mean seriously your home support was dreadful. It was a cup game vs man Utd what's up with you. 

And martin? What's up with him? Mind you, I suppose when your on half the wages the subs are in your not going to try are you

2 hours ago, stoners said:

Was Derby at home

seriously and I mean seriously your home support was dreadful. It was a cup game vs man Utd what's up with you. 

And martin? What's up with him? Mind you, I suppose when your on half the wages the subs are in your not going to try are you

If it was at Old Trafford every one (apart from you lot obviously) would have been praising Derby's away support for out singing United. That's what happens in the Cup with extra away allocations. There was around 5,000 less Derby in the ground than against Birmingham t'other week.......there'll be more Derby fans in the ground v Preston on Tuesday night than there was against Utd.

Martin was superb for our goal, when he's got midfielders running past him like that he's the best striker in the championship. Hopefully PC will realise that soon!

4 hours ago, stoners said:

Was Derby at home

Difficult to make yourself heard when you're watching the telly like half our lot were.

Archived