The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, stoners said:

But he still behind ince in the motm

fans are staying away because it's tediculous to charge what we do, with no excitement of money signings and the loss of a legend as manager then there is a bit of discontent 

for me I'm happy with dougie,  the way your lot was happy with NLN

on a side note why can't I post a picture 

They won't let us, just in case we are rude.

Just now, eezzeetiger said:

As long as you need.

I'm here for you

well i wouldn't bet against you finishing above us at this rate. It's unbelievable tbh. I hate the knee jerk so called experts on here thinking they know best.

But tbh, even i'm starting to think summats amiss now!!

Just now, eezzeetiger said:

As long as you need.

I'm here for you

To make a long story short, poor tactics, boring football, lack of confidence and a few poor signings. Mel said he'd give Clement the season at least, regardless of how he's doing, so it's unlikely he'll be sacked. So he needs to give the lads the same team talk he gave after the first five games that spurred them to go on and get us up to first.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

To make a long story short, poor tactics, boring football, lack of confidence and a few poor signings. Mel said he'd give Clement the season at least, regardless of how he's doing, so it's unlikely he'll be sacked. So he needs to give the lads the same team talk he gave after the first five games that spurred them to go on and get us up to first.

To cut it even shorter - we followed the Forest model. And it's getting us exactly where it got you. 

Archived