The Fawaz Circus 2016

19 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

It may be finally over, he doesn't seem happy

No one wants the club though, 100m for a club that runs in massive deficit every month with shag all revenue streams? Fawaz was a mug to get involved in the first place. Clear that he thought he could drop a few quid then get them in the Prem so he can invite his mates over for a jolly. He's given up now.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tomsdubs said:

No one wants the club though, 100m for a club that runs in massive deficit every month with shag all revenue streams? Fawaz was a mug to get involved in the first place. Clear that he thought he could drop a few quid then get them in the Prem so he can invite his mates over for a jolly. He's given up now.

The main point here seem to be that there is no buyer involved at all, it just suggests that he is pulling the funding, he just doesn't care what is going to happen. He may even leave the club to rot. I say that, but they've been rotting for years now.:lol:

2 hours ago, stoners said:

He after is crown back Mel 

He's never really taken it. The man is an absolute clown. Mel may have made some mistakes but it seems like Fawaz is making mistakes for fun.

It's funny to start with but when you have foreign owners coming over and ruining traditional English clubs, it's not that funny. Even if it is Forest & Leeds. How people can be so wealthy yet so incompetent at the same time I'll never know. Someone really needs to tell him to stay off Twitter, he can't be trusted not to make a fool of himself.

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, needles said:

I reckon we've hit rock bottom and will bounce back. Forest are teetering on the precipice of DOOM. Or summat.

we are nowhere near rock bottom - we were rock bottom after we got relegated from the PL under Jewell, we have had a poor start to the season under a manager who hasnt worked out, it happens, we are in the process of rectifying this quickly. Forest's normally decent start lasted only a few games this year, then they go into a spiral downwards, this season thats happened sooner than usual, no money, nobody wants to run them, fawaz is getting mardy, he is taking offence to what fans say, you know what happens with kids whos trainsets dont work properly, they get mardy and throw them at the wall. Thats where forest are going, financially. League 1 beckons, possible points deductions when they go into administration, Could do a blackpool quite easily.

I actually hope they dont, its been obvious from day one fawaz doesnt know what hes doing. For all people have moaned about mel lately i wouldnt swop him for fawaz for all the fridges in kuwait.

40 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

we are nowhere near rock bottom - we were rock bottom after we got relegated from the PL under Jewell, we have had a poor start to the season under a manager who hasnt worked out, it happens, we are in the process of rectifying this quickly. Forest's normally decent start lasted only a few games this year, then they go into a spiral downwards, this season thats happened sooner than usual, no money, nobody wants to run them, fawaz is getting mardy, he is taking offence to what fans say, you know what happens with kids whos trainsets dont work properly, they get mardy and throw them at the wall. Thats where forest are going, financially. League 1 beckons, possible points deductions when they go into administration, Could do a blackpool quite easily.

I actually hope they dont, its been obvious from day one fawaz doesnt know what hes doing. For all people have moaned about mel lately i wouldnt swop him for fawaz for all the fridges in kuwait.

I meant rock bottom for our current cycle, but I take your point.

On 07/10/2016 at 22:13, tomsdubs said:

Just asked a fan for his 100m back. I remember we told florest fans it was all loans at against the club and they all told us he'd forget about that out of romantic love for such an amazing historic club. Ah well, I'll get my violin.

That could so easily have been us, with some of the abuse hurled at Mel recently.

16 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

At least he doesn't come into the players dressing rooms at half time thank the Lord for small mercies.

I like the fact he threatened fans with legal action. Whatever Fawaz, all your legal team have blatantly walked off or been sacked.

Archived