When Jake's fit....

uttoxram75

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted a big heart felt Bucko comment in the Dawkins transfer thread, but neither. Keogh & Shackell barring injury will play every minute of every game.

Then you've got Pearce who could well be next in line. PC may even prefer Shotton, but hopefully not. We also have an extremely promising talent in Rawson to return. Unfortunately for Jake, the end could be near...

28 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Posted a big heart felt Bucko comment in the Dawkins transfer thread, but neither. Keogh & Shackell barring injury will play every minute of every game.

Then you've got Pearce who could well be next in line. PC may even prefer Shotton, but hopefully not. We also have an extremely promising talent in Rawson to return. Unfortunately for Jake, the end could be near...

Pearce is probably as good as Shackell or Keogh,so Buxton is way down the list.

6 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

So underated it's criminal. I'd be very happy with him being third choice - all it takes is one injury to Keogh or Shackell and he's back in. Better on the ball than everyone gives him credit for, just lacks a bit of pace.

Can't be criminally underrated if a ridiculously high proportion of Derby fans criminally overrate him. 

Youve got to say Pearce is ahead of him... Just purely based on him signing this season.. Also Shots and Baird are probably are as well solely based on playing different positions. I do think lower end champ club or a team needing a experienced head at the back will suit him perfectly. I do think his time is up...

Think everyone loved the romance of how he came through times where it looked like he will be gone and written off. Including me writing him off... But this time I really can't see him making it back near the 11 unless it was a cup game. 

He would be perfect fit for Wolves at the minute the way there are going...

Rather have Bucko backing up Shacks/Keogh/Pearce than Shotton or Baird (granted its not their position of choice, but we've played both there).

That being said, yep, Bucko is now 4th on the pecking order at least so really wouldn't be surprised to see him moving on. Burton would seem like an obvious destination.

Archived