When Jake's fit....

uttoxram75

2 hours ago, unclej said:

As long as he NEVER plays alongside Keogh in a Derby shirt again.  The two are too alike.

As in utterly brilliant at this level?

Quite agree.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Bucko was in the away end last night. 

Seriously? In with the Derby fans? If true that is quality. How many professional footballers would do that nowadays. I love Jake Buxton, he may not be good enough to get into this team, but you will always get 100% from him, and he will never moan. I would not right him off, could still make a big contribution, even if it is just in a couple of games. Jake Buxton's a football genius.... 

4 minutes ago, robster1 said:

Seriously? In with the Derby fans? If true that is quality. How many professional footballers would do that nowadays. I love Jake Buxton, he may not be good enough to get into this team, but you will always get 100% from him, and he will never moan. I would not right him off, could still make a big contribution, even if it is just in a couple of games. Jake Buxton's a football genius.... 

Hendrick did it, pretty sure theres been some of our injured players that gave done it I the past too.

Taxi driver on the way home last night claims he knows Simon Dawkins, claims that dawks bent Buxton and grant are leaving in Jan thinking he was talking **** tbh but could be true who knows and apparently we are getting 3 players in.  Cab drivers will say anything nowadays t get a tip 

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

Hendrick did it, pretty sure theres been some of our injured players that gave done it I the past too.

I can remember being at West Brom after we had won promotion under the Bald Eagle, and half the team were in the away end. Not seen it since.... since I was Young.

9 minutes ago, robster1 said:

Yes honestly few rows front of me. Hendrick Coutts sat in the away end at QPR, Steve Davies did it at Palace away with his family and I think Theo Robinson did it too at Bolton. 

We might see Bucko plays next weekend. 

:) 

I would definitely keep Jake if possible, only other centre back we have who can play on the left if Shackell gets injured (God forbid!), and Pearce to be cover for Keogh in the same situation. Would have felt more confident if he'd have come on for Shacks at Leeds rather than Shotton, and he does nick the odd important  goal and can distribute better imo

4 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yes honestly few rows front of me. Hendrick Coutts sat in the away end at QPR, Steve Davies did it at Palace away with his family and I think Theo Robinson did it too at Bolton. 

We might see Bucko plays next weekend. 

:) 

He was in the row in front of me. No beard now.

11 hours ago, gazram80 said:

Taxi driver on the way home last night claims he knows Simon Dawkins, claims that dawks bent Buxton and grant are leaving in Jan thinking he was talking **** tbh but could be true who knows and apparently we are getting 3 players in.  Cab drivers will say anything nowadays t get a tip 

If you count odds whose leaving, those names would be the most likely ones. Maybe your cab driver was just a betting man.

4 hours ago, Dimmu said:

If you count odds whose leaving, those names would be the most likely ones. Maybe your cab driver was just a betting man.

London taxi drivers have to take 'the knowledge'.

Derby taxi drivers have to take 'the ignorance'

Archived