Derby County v Fulham

Day

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Doesn't time drag its heels when you're waiting for the next match after recording a great win in the previous one.

Can't wait for Saturday!

I know. If only there was something going on in between to take our mind off it.

Looks highly unlikely they will have a new manager in by Saturday. 

Fancy us big time for this. Got to be winning these games at home. 

They conceded a hell of a lot so should be looking at putting a few past them to improve our GD. 

Teams around us have tough games and could potentially drop points. So we need to take advantage. 

Its the press conference today so should get an update on Carson too. 

On 12/22/2015 at 10:02, Donny Ram said:

Yeah... Normally I'm a 1-0 or 2-1 type forecaster but just have a feeling everything is going to click in to place against Fulham, big crowd, Boxing Day at home, top of the league up for grabs and good recent form....... hence the 6-1 forecast

Biggest win since Lincoln City or Finn Harps.... Ohhh brngs back memories

COYR

Who was pulling the strings in midfield in that Finn Harps game?

Incredibly, because my mum works on Christmas Day, we're having our family Christmas on Boxing Day.

Luckily since three of her sons all go to the football together every week, my mum is understanding that we can't miss the game. So we meet at HQ (parents' house) in the morning, exchange gifts, have a nice Christmas breakfast, go to the game with my brothers still wearing the paper hats, come back and celebrate a Derby win with turkey and wine with the family.

Potential to be a good day.

42 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Disgustingly poor support for Derby. Can you believe there are, at the time of writing, 13 seats available in the West Stand Upper & 1 seat available in the North East Corner..................I mean, come on,  14 spare Derby seats what's wrong with everyone?:ph34r:

'tis christmas..

Archived