Derby County v Fulham

Day

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

5 from 9 would be a good return from the next three games, Fulham the easiest of the three

Please do not suggest that to Paul Clement, RamLad1884. Radio Derby tried suggesting that 45 points would be a good return at the half way mark, he replied that we wanted 47 points. He only thinks in terms of winning games, not drawing them. The bigger the challenge, the more he seems to like it. Having done the job on Hull, nothing would surprise me about the Boro game. He has got me believing that we may not lose another game this season. How he did it, I do not know.

Yeah... Normally I'm a 1-0 or 2-1 type forecaster but just have a feeling everything is going to click in to place against Fulham, big crowd, Boxing Day at home, top of the league up for grabs and good recent form....... hence the 6-1 forecast

Biggest win since Lincoln City or Finn Harps.... Ohhh brngs back memories

COYR

I would get rid of the idea of a big win, they have some decent players especially at the front. As the table shows they can score goals. I think they will try to park the bus knowing that they are capable of scoring on the break. We must make sure we don't over commit when we attack or they will hurt us. I know they are poor at the back and leak goals but all they need is one of those days where everything goes for them. 

I still think we will win but it's not going to be as easy as people think

Archived