Derby County v Fulham

Day

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Have you tried switching it off then on again......

This support dude knows what he's talking about...

Actually, that ties in with your username. A phoenix is just a re-booted kitchen disaster.

just got round to the highlights and watched Butters second .... Oh dear me .. That was so classy. That was PL quality down to atomic level. I thought we paid a lot of money for him but I don't anymore. If he can do that then he was a cheap as chips. Pass move receive shoot. All one seamless instinctive action.

First time I have been to see Derby since a debacle under Jewell. All the flags and the atmosphere was highly impressive, fell a bit flat towards end of the first half. Had a woman sat behind me who seemed to believe any time Fulham had the ball we would concede and also at half time described Baird as a disgrace for swearing at the fans all that time ago. I also heard people around me moaning about Martin, calling him fat and lazy. Can't believe how jittery people seemed when we were defending. Still, last time I was in that stadium, Savage was masquerading as a footballer...

Three stand out players were Butterfield, Christie and Shackell. Two things from Shackell stood out, how calm he is and also early on in the second half he bellowed out this huge "c'mon" at his team mates.

Archived